Cruise Documents for 4/15 Dream???

surgitech

As I've mentioned, this will be my first cruise. I have not yet received my cruise documents. Has anyone else received theirs for the 4/15 Dream cruise yet? Or maybe I'm panicking too soon. I'd appreciate any help with this from the vets.

Thanks,

Amanda

Did you book direct with NCL or a travel agent.

We booked direct with NCL and have already received our docs for May 21st. sailing.

If you booked with NCL call them Now or if you booked with a travel agent call them Now.

Marcy

We booked with an Internet company and did not get real tickets. We recieved Edocs, which worked just fine. You may wnat to find out if they have your correct email adress. I also remember reading on this board that some people did not recieve there Edocs becasue they use certain email accounts such as AOL and a few others. So check you email! Good luck!

We booked with an Internet company and did not get real tickets. We recieved Edocs, which worked just fine. You may wnat to find out if they have your correct email adress. I also remember reading on this board that some people did not recieve there Edocs becasue they use certain email accounts such as AOL and a few others. So check you email! Good luck!

We booked through a TA, but never received them either...and we use AOL. I never thought to check to see if the docs were in the spam folder. She had us book online, do we need documents in addition to the online booking?

Archived