Cruisin Fools Review Dawn 3-26 Flying Pirate-Canadians Made Me Do It!

flyingpirate

Missing everyone still!!!!!!!!!!!!

First day back in the real world today and I cant say we are happy about it. Andrew and I made a decision 5 years ago to be adults and get real jobs, (both of us have worked singing for holiday companies in the past.)

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!

I sat in a traffic jam this morning and thought WHAT AM I DOING.

Lets sell up and ship out!!!

Anyways for those of you who didnt get it (and those of you that want it) my email is kpickav at aol dot com aim screen name is the same

Later

Kieran

::pant, pant, pant::

Our bodies are here, but our hearts are far north and east with you guys! I saw you had photos up on Tom's thread, I'll have to llok when I can actually see, did you pu them on the group site, too. Has anyone?

We have had a very rough 36 hours, starting with not making our lovely direct Newark to LAX 8pm Monday night flight .............

............finally made it home this afternoon via plane change in Denver ......must-sleep-in-own-bed sooon........Charlie went down hours ago, but Sydney hasn't let me alone, very happy dog....

Sean just called, I sent him over to your pictures...he wanted me to get mine up ....okay geeeez like he's some sort of Roman god or something....

Love to all....Pirate crashing ;)

Al -

I emailed the URL to you , but it bounced back, i must have misread your handwriting on the sheet, please email me smugglersblues at flyingpirate dot com with your corrected email and I'll send you the address.

There are some cute pics of you guys on your balcs to grab.

drinking coffee on the backyard balcony....had to serve it myself, tho :D

Haven't heard from Scubamama in a while...too busy to post???

Hi there Fundy, so nice of you to worry.:) Yeap, workload was waiting for me... but enjoy it all and now I know why I work so much... my next cruise hopefully with the gang.

Now I pay for my absence on these boards, have been reading left and right for three long hours with just a little break to unfast.

Hi there Fundy, so nice of you to worry.:) Yeap, workload was waiting for me... but enjoy it all and now I know why I work so much... my next cruise hopefully with the gang.

Now I pay for my absence on these boards, have been reading left and right for three long hours with just a little break to unfast.

HELLO, Nathalie & The Imposter. I'm sure he's looking over your shoulder as you're catching up this morning. Just wanted to say "hi".

Well, gotta go. Taking the girls to an Easter Egg hunt at our e-centre in a few minutes. Talk to ya later! :)

HELLO, Nathalie & The Imposter. I'm sure he's looking over your shoulder as you're catching up this morning. Just wanted to say "hi".

Well, gotta go. Taking the girls to an Easter Egg hunt at our e-centre in a few minutes. Talk to ya later! :)

Hi CallMeLucky and all those caring fools! No the impostor is not lurking, he put away his skis and jumped right into his pool and spa opening season (Hey Pirate : We may borrow you sailaway spa attire, really suit-ed you well)

Karen : were the girls different when you came back? Grown up? On our side, André told our girls they would better keep up with some of that recently acquired autonomy because I'm quite busy and during pool opening season it is at least 12-hour days for him. Their answer : no way, your cruise is over, we're back to normal lasy bum time!... well I have some news for you girls.

Bye there for now every cruising fool (just don't dare to name you all) - off for some shopping.

Thanks a million to Flyingpirate for that list - at least next year it will be much of a copy and paste with a few add-ons!

Karen : were the girls different when you came back? Grown up? quote]

Hey Nathalie! The girls didn't change as much this trip as others. Noticed Jillian's speaking in fuller sentences and stopped using "me, me, me" so much! Lauren starting making her bed (no complaints here) and now Jillian's following the trend. They were VERY huggy and kissy our first week back (again, no complaints from us). But of course, they're still only 3 & 5, and it didn't take long for the fights and disagreements to start. Having a very hard time deciding whether we want to bring them next year, or squeeze in another "honeymoon". :D

Honeeeeeeeymoooooooooon!

Think about it, do you really want to expose your children to the rest of us Fools? :D

Perhaps we'll meet them later, but this young........may cost you a fortune in shrink bills down the road.

Well I do know a good shrink. She travels as one, and does guest spots on TV. And she's a pilot, too. So could fly up north anytime we needed her. But I never did check her credentials. Maybe we should look into that first. ;)

Yes, but does she do cigarette commercials, like Robert Young?

Pirate Knows Best :D

Speaking of which, I just bought the most excellent Pirates of the Caribbean fireplace tool set. Call me lucky that the cabin hasn't a fireplace, or I'd have to lug it..........

Archived