Back To Alaska In '07- Cc Group Cruise!

Host Caroline

We had such a great time on the Diamond Princess in '05 that a bunch of the "Diamond Rushers" want to go back.. so we are headed back in late May/early June '07, this time for a southbound cruise (most likely) that will include a day cruising in Glacier Bay. Interested? Shoot me an email or stop by the Princess board for a few more details! Further info comin' soon.. Will have optional land extension for those that are interested as well.

Check out http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=327663 for a little more info...

Shoot me an email to get on the list to get information and emails as plans progress...

Yes, Princess is probably it ... they do a great job in Alaska and most of the Holland America itins (second choice for onboard experience etc.) that go to Glacier Bay are the "roundtrip" cruises from Seattle and Vancouver.. since several from my '05 Alaska group are coming back we want to do something different this time.. We did not get to Glacier Bay (A "must" IMHO) and many want to spend some time in Denali before the cruise .. hence the optional "pre cruise" thing-y:)

Working with two companies now on pre-cruise and frankly have not decided.. I will be sending emails out to those who have replied with more info on that if I find two equally appealing and pricewise things..

Itinerary in '05 was on Diamond Princess roundtrip from Seattle.. had thought about doing a 10-nighter from San Fran for this one but the '05 folks going back want Glacier May and it's a "must see".. been there 3 times and it's never the same...

Archived