Grenada excursion

espmass

Just got home last night from the Golden. Great trip. I wanted to rave about the fun we had on the Beach and Catamaran Party trip. When we got to the catamaran, I was surprised to see a two level boat that more resembled a ferry which, having taken several of the catamaran excursions, was not at all what I was expecting. Well, this was one of the most fun trips we have ever done. The crew gave us a terrific historical narration of the sights we sailed passed as we made our way into open waters and then to a lovely beach. There were a lot of natives trying to sell things on the beach but they were very pleasant. We had an hour and a half on the beach before heading back. On the trip back the band played, we had a conga line, and everyone tried the limbo and they served snacks and rum punch. It was a fantastic day and a very good trip. I highly recommend this one.

Sounds like fun, as well as relaxed.

Is this a Princess excursion or privately arranged? We will be going to Grenada in February on the Sea Princess. Maybe it or something similar will be available.

Archived