Hello from a newbie!

Welcome, CroozNFool!

I noticed that your signature says you will be sailing the Jewel in 305 days. Does that mean you will be sailing her on 2/10/07 to the Eastern Caribbean? If so, come join our Roll Call. We have a group of us sailing her that week that are talking back and forth and getting to know each other. You can follow the link in my signature to get to the Roll Call. Also, please sign up for the Meet and Mingle.

Welcome, CroozNFool!

I noticed that your signature says you will be sailing the Jewel in 305 days. Does that mean you will be sailing her on 2/10/07 to the Eastern Caribbean? If so, come join our Roll Call. We have a group of us sailing her that week that are talking back and forth and getting to know each other. You can follow the link in my signature to get to the Roll Call. Also, please sign up for the Meet and Mingle.

Yes it's true!! I am Fury1995's DP. Just got back from the Splendour and can't wait for the Jewel!!! My name is Ryan--you may have heard of me.

Yes it's true!! I am Fury1995's DP. Just got back from the Splendour and can't wait for the Jewel!!! My name is Ryan--you may have heard of me.

Fury, aahh, yes! Is that you in some of the pictures? Definitely come join us! Fury and I are going to have a drinking contest on board.

Fury, aahh, yes! Is that you in some of the pictures? Definitely come join us! Fury and I are going to have a drinking contest on board.

What? A drinking contest? I wasn't invited. :eek:

Someone got some splainin' to doooooo........

What? A drinking contest? I wasn't invited. :eek:

Hi Ryan...Glad you decided to jump into the fray...now get over to the roll call thread so we can really get to know you, and not just what Kenny tells us. ;) :D I was not invited either, :eek: so we will just crash the contest.

Hi Ryan...Glad you decided to jump into the fray...now get over to the roll call thread so we can really get to know you, and not just what Kenny tells us. ;) :D I was not invited either, :eek: so we will just crash the contest.

How do I do that??

. :eek:

You are absolutely right. I want to know where you have been and why it has taken you this long to show yourself.

(by the way, you dont drive a red Pt Cruiser do you.) I thought I saw you at the starbucks on the village, or was it in broadlands, or the farm..Shucks, maybe it was in Cascades. ACome join us before I have to come get Ya!!

You are absolutely right. I want to know where you have been and why it has taken you this long to show yourself.

(by the way, you dont drive a red Pt Cruiser do you.) I thought I saw you at the starbucks on the village, or was it in broadlands, or the farm..Shucks, maybe it was in Cascades. ACome join us before I have to come get Ya!!

yes Ive been to the starbucks in the village but not in a pt cruiser;)

Archived