Miracle Ariadre Room??

bellazoemom

The room is to your left just before the entrance to the dinning room. I think a wedding party had it booked on our last cruise. Must be just for private parties or conferences? Didn't look much different than the dinning room but much smaller, private and a little nicer.

I have heard people complain that they felt isolated in this room because they couldn't see what was going on in the dining room (waiters dancing, etc.) This was probably when the room wasn't booked with a large group so they seated small groups in there. This could also be a plus for people who don't like singing and dancing waiters. Remember, this is only what I have heard. I have never been in there.

Our table was in that room. We were moved there after we increased the size of our table to 8. We were seated right next to the glass doors leading to the lounge. I did not like being there because we were very separated from the rest of the dining room and could only hear the announcements, etc. Our waiters danced, but there were only 4 or 5 in the small room and it seemed very out of place. We had different chairs from everyone else, too - more like conference room chairs than dining room chairs.

This is not to say that our service was subpar - we had a great waiter and assistant waiter and the food was very good. However, you do feel sort of like the redheaded step-child if you are seated in there.

We were seated in that room last week. We only had a party of 4 and definitely felt isolated. If it wasn't for our waiter (Ikomong...not sure of the spelling), we probably would've been very unhappy there.

We will be 10 of us on our Miracle cruise in July. How can we assure we won't be seated there??? And are there any tables for 10 in the main dining room or will we be separated 6 & 4????:(

We were a group of 12 and ended up at two tables of six by the windows in the back of the dining room.... if you don't want to be in there I would specify that to your PVP.... and if you end up in there talk to the Maitre 'd when you get on board.....for us they put the 6 teens at one table and the 6 adults at the next one....

seems like the perfect room for for those people who are bothered by seeing jeans worn in the dining room!

(i am not one of those people who get bothered by jeans, for the record)

bad kaki.

sorry :o

seems like the perfect room for for those people who are bothered by seeing jeans worn in the dining room!

(i am not one of those people who get bothered by jeans, for the record)

bad kaki.

sorry :o

I'm with you on that, jeans don't bother me either. If I do chose to wear my formal gown & jewery I could care less if the persons at the next table are butt naked. I'm there to eat.

I'm with you on that, jeans don't bother me either. If I do chose to wear my formal gown & jewery I could care less if the persons at the next table are butt naked. I'm there to eat.

I bet butt naked will get you booted to the small room. But it was funny.

My family of 18 was in that room a few weeks ago. I didn't like it. I felt isolated. The maitre'd didn't stop by our table until Saturday night--probably to kiss up for a tip. To make matters worse--I think we had the worst waiter in the dining room--Kenroy from Trinidad. He was rude, told us that we couldn't order two entrees because he'd get in trouble for serving it (we didn't believe him since we've been on previous cruises--we kept asking, and finally he gave in. But when he did give a 2nd entree he wouldn't bring it out at the same time as the other, so on lobster night we had to eat the lobster first and then the steak--ridiculous), he forgot someone's lobster one night, he also didn't get us a wine steward until main course on multiple nights. It would've been nice to have wine throughout the entire meal. He was just not on the ball. I really didn't look forward to dinner on this cruise, which is sad because it's usually a highlight of my trips.

We loved our assistant (Kostadinka from Bolivia) though. She was so nice, remembered our preferences, and was helpful when we saw her outside of the dining room.

Other than our subpar dining experience, the cruise was a lot of fun. The ship was really nice. Just steer clear of Kenroy if you get him as your waiter!

Archived