Diamonds International Bracelet

MOONMOUNTAIN

When we were on our cruise to Alaska we were given a card from Diamonds International for a charm bracelet = you would take your card or bracelet

to DI and they would add a charm, re: totem pole - salmon - kodiak bear.

Does anyone know if DI is still giving out the charms in the Mexician Riveria

• 6 months later...
Can anyone tell me where to get a Diamond International card or bracelet.???

Are the charms sterling silve ot gold plated????

More like gold spray paint:eek: I would never wear mine. Don't get me wrong it's a fun little souviner. I got my card back in December 2005 and now have 10 charms.

I know RCCL was still giving the cards out on the Freedom in early October. I am sure you could find someone on the boards that will have an extra. I gave my extra to my sister back in 2005. If you don't come up with one email me (screen ID at comcast dot net) in January and I will get you one when I cruise again.

Pam

Hi Pam.

I'm sailing on the Diamond Princess on the 20jan07 I'd love to have a card and be able to have a fun momento of Mexico. Is getting a card a problem. Does Princess have the cards???

Are you sailing on the Diamond too ???

Hi Pam.

I'm sailing on the Diamond Princess on the 20jan07 I'd love to have a card and be able to have a fun momento of Mexico. Is getting a card a problem. Does Princess have the cards???

Are you sailing on the Diamond too ???

Degas - I really don't remember if Princess had the cards or not. I want to say "YES" they did but I really just don't remember.:o I have only sailed Princess once and that was a year ago on the Dawn. I am looking at sailing Alaska this year on Princess. Just starting to look but it is all so overwhelming.

My cruise this January will be on the RCCL Splendour out of Galveston. Just a short 5 nighter.

Pam

Archived