My Next Contract!!!!

Congratulation:) Although I was hoping you would return to the Zaandam since I will be on her this coming November. The Maasdam is a great ship and we may possibly return in 2007. I am getting up at 3 tomorrow morning to take some friends to the airport and they will be boarding the Zaandam Friday. This will be their second cruise with HAL, although they are not CC members. Their names are Gerry and Stephanie and they will be in cabin 7004.

Just announced - after only two weeks of vacation I'll be switching from the Zaandam to the Maasdam as Club HAL staff on May 27...Can't wait to meet all of you booked on the Maasdam this summer!!!!

Congrats to you, sorry we won't see you on Zaandam this summer. We look forward to your posts from Maasdam, but you'll have to change your name to CurrentCruiseStaff:) Bon Voyage!

Congratulations! Will miss you on the Zaandam this November. Hope that you enjoy your new ship. Keep us posted. Start writing down your experiences, even just a page or two a week and you'll soon have a book that we'll all want to buy!:)

Just announced - after only two weeks of vacation I'll be switching from the Zaandam to the Maasdam as Club HAL staff on May 27...Can't wait to meet all of you booked on the Maasdam this summer!!!!

I would love to have a job like that at least you are with actual children where I on the other had work for Attorneys who act like children:D We will be on the Maasdam on the 27th sailing, don't know our cabins yet but would love to look you up. If I find out ahead of time I will let you know. Enjoy the rest of your vacation!! Do you know who the Cruise Director is going to be??

Kathy

Wow! What a short vacation. :eek:

I hope you enjoy the Maasdam as much as I did. Will you be aboard for the July 35-day cruise to Europe? If so, it's a great opportunity to see some unusual places.

Don't forget to pay us a visit every once in a while. :)

I would love to have a job like that at least you are with actual children where I on the other had work for Attorneys who act like children:D We will be on the Maasdam on the 27th sailing, don't know our cabins yet but would love to look you up. If I find out ahead of time I will let you know. Enjoy the rest of your vacation!! Do you know who the Cruise Director is going to be??

Kathy

Not sure who it's going to be as of yet. Carey Bolton's on there right now but she's leaving after Dry Dock

Wow, what a fun job..... I bet you love your work! You wouldn't want to trade for a position in Special Education would you? :rolleyes:

Wow, what a fun job..... I bet you love your work! You wouldn't want to trade for a position in Special Education would you? :rolleyes:

LOL well I have been working with the big kids for a while so I'll need to adjust. Though I doubt we'll have many kids on the July Transatlantic...so most likely you guys can all catch me working in the Explorations Cafe

Hello formercruisestaff, another Canuck here - we're looking at booking onto the Maasdam for Feb 13/07 to the Eastern Caribbean - if you're still there, we'll try to find you. We're getting a group of friends together to take a much needed mid-winter holiday away from the "frozen tundra". Actually, some of our friends live in Louisiana and Mississippi, so they'll be escaping whatever ugly weather there is down there in February.:rolleyes: Good luck with your new posting!

Smooth Sailing! :) :) :)

Hi formercruisestaff, We booked the June 3 sailling last night. My DW and son Joey, who's 13 and two his friends.This is our 1st time on the Maasdam and to the New England & Canada. Hope to see you there.

~Clay :cool:

Can't wait to meet your family! I'm not sure if I'll be working teens that week, but I'm guessing there's a 50/50 chance!

Archived