Helicopter in Hilo???

rucruisn2

• 3 weeks later...

The helicopter tour was the high light of our trip. Due to showers and clouds, they refused to let us fly. Only when the weather improved, were we allowed to fly. It was a once in a life time experience.

Here is the web link to Blue Hawaiian Helicopters. We took one of their trips from Hilo in January and we were impressed with the company and staff. The weather was cloudy with light rain almost the entire trip, so we were somewhat disappointed that we were not able to see much of VNP. But, I would recommend the company.

http://www.bluehawaiian.com/

We just got back from Hawaii and used Safari Helicopters. It was great. They were so professional and wonderful. They were a little cheaper than most not much but a little. They have a web site. You won't be disappointed!

Blue Hawaiian was the one my husband used. My neice works for a helicoptor mfg, and she was the one that steered us to Blue Hawaiin. They have an excellent reputation and their saftety record is unblemished. Maybe others are cheaper but safety and top notch equipment to me is the primary reason to take one company over another.

Archived