What do you like about the new board?

Florida Beach

At first blush, it is very confusing. On the old board you could find your threads very easily by going to "View all your Posts" on your profile. But I don't see that option here...at least not yet. Maybe I need more time and practice?!

[quote name='ahracer']I notice they have an ignore feature ;)

Scott[/QUOTE]
[COLOR=Red][B]Yes, let's hope that it stamps out flames, I have already put it to good use. [/B][/COLOR]: :o

I was just barely getting a handle on the old boards. I'll just have to ask the kids how to move around! With all the pretty colors it is a little harder to do a sneak peek during work hours!!

Keep up the good work Cruise Critics!

[font=Comic Sans MS]I like the fact that all of my old posts are identified as being posted as "Guest." [/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS]Either I've lost my identity or I've become that Princess spy everyone was saying I was.[/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS]I also like the fact that after over 3000 posts, I now am one of the "one post wonders" we've all grown to know and love.[/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS]I like the new smilies too :eek: [/font]

Hi to all, sure like the look. I will need about a month to figure out what all I am doing on the new boards but I'll get there! Cool...don't know if this has been mentioned. I just noticed after I sent the first post: I entered my AOL/AIM screen name on the profile and there is the little aol guy at the top right of the post so we can send direct i.m.'s.....that good or bad?

I LOVE these new boards!!!! :D

I love having the option of using WYSIWIG (what you see is what you get) when you reply...it shows photos as you insert them and there are TONS of formatting features.

It takes a little bit of time to get your bearings but I think when most people do they will be amazed at how much more these boards can do than the old ones. I'm really impressed.

Great job, powers that be! :)

:cool: I love the short cut to see who is online, doing [b][color=#8b0000][u]WHAT[/u][/color][/b] and doing it [b][color=darkred][u]WHERE[/u][/color][/b] ;)
[font=Comic Sans MS][color=darkred][b][i] :cool: This is way so cool :cool: [/i][/b][/color][/font]

Archived