What do you like about the new board?

Florida Beach

I think CC5 refers to a flame of a few months ago complaining about five regular posters (Sue, Srphnx, Spongerob?????). When people starting complaining about those folks using their CC5 designation, they expanded it to CC500. I haven't a clue about OT - where did you see it used? D.

Florida Beach - or anyone else who knows - Is there a way to change the defaults for "word processor" tool bar? I would love to go to Arial, a little larger, and black - but not enough to change it manually everytime I post - waaaay to lazy for that! Thanks, Donia

[quote name='Florida Beach']While testing the Ignore List and the Buddy List, found that if someone is listed in both Lists, the Ignore List will preempt the Buddy List :) Cool :cool:[/QUOTE]
There's a message in there somewhere - just not at all sure I want to figure what it is! :D Donia

Florida Beach - or anyone else who knows - Is there a way to change the defaults for "word processor" tool bar? I would love to go to Arial, a little larger, and black - but not enough to change it manually everytime I post - waaaay to lazy for that! Thanks, Donia

I don't know, Donia :( I tried to find the save setting button for you but I might need another pair of those aging glasses. Anyone else can help her?

I don't know, Donia :( I tried to find the save setting button for you but I might need another pair of those aging glasses. Anyone else can help her?

Looked everywhere I could think of - no luck! Thanks for trying. The world will definitely not stop turning round if I can't do it. Still like the new boards a bunch!!! D.

:cool: Cruise Cat has a very good tip on how to display more than 25 threads per page so you don't have to go to page 3 to find a thread that was posted several hours ago.

In order to change from the default 25 threads/pp to 100 threads/pp:

• First you need to be on the page which list all the threads.
  • Add the &p=100 to the end of the url, hit return and see the different.

I think this will work better for ADSL or high speed internet connection than for dial up.

Still need more details, this is the link:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=46680

Good tip, Cruise Cat :)

Can someone direct me to how you can change the view of the threads? I believe it was stated that you can show the messages as linear, hybrid or threaded under "Display Options". I have not been able to find where this option is.

Thanks!:)

Mary Lou

Well, now that I have BOTH eyes open :o, I was able to find - Under EDIT OPTIONS - where you can make the changes regarding the message list displays.

I also see at the bottom of the message list where you can change the options also.

Cool new boards!

Mary Lou

Archived