When is the first scheduled Public tour of Freedom?

Well I am on the edge of my seat in anticipation waiting for Freedom of the Seas. Was wondering the exact date of the first scheduled tour of it is?

Thanks and God bless!

P.S---for all of you going on it, just know that I am green with envy! :D

I'm not sure when or if there will be public tours of the ship. People have received invitations to go on one and two night cruises to nowhere out of NJ, Boston, and Miami before she begins her regularly scheduled cruises, but I have seen nothing to indicate that they will allow the general public on board to tour the ship. If they do, I am sure it will be well publicized.:)

I suspect that security concerns would make this highly unlikely.

That's right, the first cruise is from Hamburg to Oslo April the 26. Then there is an invite-only showing on the 27., and my mom and me are amongst the lucky ones who get to spend 4 hours on her. There is free lunch in the Windjammer, and we can tour the ship on our own!

Yeah,I am trying to get a better handle on her schedule as well..

I thought she left Hamburg last week?...I saw the pictures of her leaving the yard at least..Where was she going...?

What is the date of the first full sailing from her home port.

Thanks..

P.S.

I was a little green as well,till I found out that we are getting Voyager here in Galveston.I know I know ...not nearly the same thing.And I have already been on the newer Mariner...But just to have a Voyager class here at my front door..Almost heaven.:p

Yeah,I am trying to get a better handle on her schedule as well..

I thought she left Hamburg last week?...I saw the pictures of her leaving the yard at least..Where was she going...?

What is the date of the first full sailing from her home port.

Thanks..

P.S.

I was a little green as well,till I found out that we are getting Voyager here in Galveston.I know I know ...not nearly the same thing.And I have already been on the newer Mariner...But just to have a Voyager class here at my front door..Almost heaven.:p

The pictures you saw were of the ship leaving Turku, Finland where she was built, on her way to Hamburg, Germany. I believe she may be arriving there tomorrow, but am not certain of the exact date.

To the best of my knowledge, the only people on her transatlantic will becrew, cruise staff, workers finishing last minute details, RCI officials and perhaps some engineers or other such personnel.

The pictures you saw were of the ship leaving Turku, Finland where she was built, on her way to Hamburg, Germany. I believe she may be arriving there tomorrow, but am not certain of the exact date.

Freedom, to the best of my knowledge, will not be carrying revenue passengers on her transatlantic. Just crew, cruise staff, workers finishing last minute details, RCI officials and perhaps some engineers or other such personnel.

DOH....Thats right ,thanks...

Does she have a webcam thats up??

And her first official US sailing full of regualr paying customers is :p ??

First regularly scheduled paying passenger cruise is June 4, 2006. She will be Christened in New York and have a special TODAY show on board featuring Barry Manilow on May 12. She is doing one night and two night special cruises to No Where from NY on about May 12 to 15 then a two night and one night cruise to nowhere from Boston on May 19 to 21. Travel Agents and Diamond Crown & Anchor members have been invited to sail. Can't wait to see and hear some more photos and news of this great new ship.

Bon Voyage

Nanatravel

as I am Diamond & no invite sent to us. When I phoned, I was told Diamond +

First regularly scheduled paying passenger cruise is June 4, 2006. She will be Christened in New York and have a special TODAY show on board featuring Barry Manilow on May 12. She is doing one night and two night special cruises to No Where from NY on about May 12 to 15 then a two night and one night cruise to nowhere from Boston on May 19 to 21. Travel Agents and Diamond Crown & Anchor members have been invited to sail. Can't wait to see and hear some more photos and news of this great new ship.

Bon Voyage

Nanatravel

Archived