Liberty great rates?

flmetsfn

I may book a 6 night out of fort lauderdale for April 2007. Guaranteed oceanview $589pp. Sounds good right?..usually I like to book middle of ship, less movement. To select your oceanview room almost $100 more....do I take the chance of being placed at the front or rear? is there that much diffrence? for motionsickness prone people like me?:confused:

I may book a 6 night out of fort lauderdale for April 2007. Guaranteed oceanview $589pp. Sounds good right?..usually I like to book middle of ship, less movement. To select your oceanview room almost $100 more....do I take the chance of being placed at the front or rear? is there that much diffrence? for motionsickness prone people like me?:confused:

If you are prone to motionsickness I would stick to the middle of the ship.

I personally would hang in there - a special might come across like pay for a 6a and get an 6d or something. My pvp mentioned that there would be a big sale towards the end of this month. Someone here usually posts the ad when they receive the email

I've cruised before and just got back from miracle two weeks ago, we were in the front of the ship......ah....yeah....there is more movement. I've vowed to never book on the ends again! I made it and had to resort to taking my pills...zzzzzzzz....made me a little tires....but it made the movement a bit better! Good luck!:)

I was on the liberty last month. We were on deck 7 as far in the back of the ship as you can get. I am not prone to motion sickness, and I got sick. It moved ALOT, rocking and going up and down. I would pay anything next time to get in the middle of the ship.

I think you answered your own question without realizing it. Since you are prone to motion sickness, conventional wisdom says that you want a cabin on the lowest deck as close to the center as possible.

With that in mind to me it is a no brainier to book a specified 6A (OV Riviera deck) toward the middle of the ship, one night of seasickness will make the money seem like nothing.

With a guarantee you might end up far forward or far toward the stern and on a high deck that is why I would book a specific cabin.

Archived