Just off the Navigator 4/8--4/15

Hi,

I'll be going on the Navigator in June. I heard that a lot of the Navigator crew is going to the Freedom (supposedly because the crew on the Navigator is excellent). Has the crew switched over yet? I would like to here how the new crew is doing.

Cheers,

fireguy091...I thought of something else...do you happen to remember where you docked in San Juan? I've read from some on these boards that you dock in OSJ and from others that you dock at Pan American. Doesn't really matter, but we are not going to book an "organized" excursion, so knowing at which point we'll start would be helpful.

Thanks.

Hi,

I'll be going on the Navigator in June. I heard that a lot of the Navigator crew is going to the Freedom (supposedly because the crew on the Navigator is excellent). Has the crew switched over yet? I would like to here how the new crew is doing.

Cheers,

My understanding is most of the crew that was scheduled to leave for the freedom has already left. Everyone I spoke with about the new crew had nothing but great things to say about them other than the bartender in Bolero's and even he got a good review but when trying to compare someone to Adrianne they sorta get a bum rap cause he was one of the best bartenders I've ever had and I've had alot :D

My understanding is most of the crew that was scheduled to leave for the freedom has already left. Everyone I spoke with about the new crew had nothing but great things to say about them other than the bartender in Bolero's and even he got a good review but when trying to compare someone to Adrianne they sorta get a bum rap cause he was one of the best bartenders I've ever had and I've had alot :D

Thanks for the feedback! Makes me more optimistic. :D

Cheers,

Hey jphc318 (John and family) it's so great to have hooked up with you all too! How old are your daughters? Our DD is 14 1/2 and her friend that will be in the cabin next to us is 18. There is also a young lady named Nicole that we have been chatting with for months who is 17. There are tons of young men from 12-19 sailing with us also.

Just go to the roll call thread and then the Navigator thread and then look for the July 1st thread (can't remember what is says now and don't want to back out of this message to see it). It's got over 300+ entries because a few of us have been chatting for months. Nicole's family was on Wife Swap twice and it's been interesting for us to have seen them interact on that. Seem like a real nice family. We are big music concert go'ers so you can see my picture on Brad Paisley's website where he has the pic's of all the people with lampshades. If you find the pic with 8 ladies and Brad I am the lady on the far right side in the black "Reba" t-shirt. It was on his front page as you got on his website, haven't checked it this week so you may have to look under his pic's section.

Please join our thread so we can get to know you and your wonderful family. After final payment all of us are going to start signing up for the Meet & Mingle. We should have enough if everyone that has been chatting with us signs up.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Sue

fireguy091...I thought of something else...do you happen to remember where you docked in San Juan? I've read from some on these boards that you dock in OSJ and from others that you dock at Pan American. Doesn't really matter, but we are not going to book an "organized" excursion, so knowing at which point we'll start would be helpful.

Thanks.

We docked in OSJ, walk into town...:)

We love the pub! How much wine did you carry on?

4 bottles of wine in our carry-on and 2 5th's of hard stuff in our checked bags....:) Then we bought a 5 bottle wine package on board. Selections weren't that great..:( but the saving was..:)

We had early seating and alot of guys wore Tux's. Everyone at our table, but we were all traveling together so knew what each other would wear. Dress to the 9's if you like. You won't feel out of placen not like the jerks we saw wearing shorts in the dining room even on formal night...:) One night we saw teenage girls with bathing suits and wraps at dinner time. Cruisin ain't what it used to be...:(

I thought they would not let people in the dining room wearing these things, guess the door person was not paying good attention.

Archived