Sail7Seas, where are you?

the2ofus

Our computer went down at work today and I wanted to start a Welcome Home thread for her. Yes KK is right I believe she was flying home today. I would bet she will be checking in here tomorrow or maybe late tonight.:)

Welcome Home Sail

We're Back!!!!

Thanks for the nice messages.

We returned late this afternoon from two days post cruise in Tampa and I've only just now peeked at CC for the first time since April 1 when we left.

Ryndam was fabulous!!

We had a great time. Terrific crew, just about perfect weather, lots of nice fellow pax, wonderful food.....

Another 'dam' good cruise!

More later.....

Welcome back Sails: Can't wait to see your review. Did they have a nice CC meeting for you all?

Have you booked another? Inquiring minds want to know :confused:

Thank you, Arizona.

No.....there was no CC meeting that I know about but I did not participate in a RollCall if there was one on this Board for this Cruise.

I had (briefly) met Don and Rosemary on Noordam in Boston and he came up to us at Sailaway so it was great being able to see them throughout our two weeks aboard. They had been on for the previous cruise---lucky them!!!

I also met a few people who lurk here on the Board. We just happened to be chatting at the pool (in the case of one man) and as it turned out, he asked if I was "sail". That was fun and I got him to promise he'd post some comments about our great time on Ryndam.

I am only aware of one other couple of CC'ers who were aboard but we didn't get to meet.

Archived