Glory Western 4/8/06

SCDreamWeaver

Do Not Overpack - that was my biggest mistake - lived in shorts and Swimsuits - took 7 pairs of shoes, needed 3 - took a 3prong socket, it was useful, but the bungee cord for the door was not - no need to take TO GO cups, you will have plenty after the drinks of the day...

any more questions - bring 'em on!!

Do Not Overpack - that was my biggest mistake - lived in shorts and Swimsuits - took 7 pairs of shoes, needed 3 - took a 3prong socket, it was useful, but the bungee cord for the door was not - no need to take TO GO cups, you will have plenty after the drinks of the day...

any more questions - bring 'em on!!

We leave on Saturday :) ... is there an alarm clock in the room or do we need to bring one?

Jonar, I heard you need to bring an alarm clock with you. Why haven't you been on the roll call board lately? Aren't you from Kentucky too?

Virgincruiser06: Yes, we are from Kentucky (transplants from Tennessee!) I'm still trying to get used to this bulletin board way of communicating so I've been reading the roll call when I can and learned A LOT!

This will be our belated honeymoon and we can't wait. I was really glad to see this very recent Western review. Thanks!

We took Bonine daily - we felt the rocking but not to a point of sickness!! We had a balcony toward the front so that helped I think... Take your Bonine a day before u go and daily whether you need it or not... it was great

Do you mean it was really rocking? I get car sick very easily. I am taking bonine and ginger root capsules with me. How bad is it?

I would agree about the Bonine...I took it two days prior to flying since that sometimes bothers me too! I took it at night before I went to bed and had no issues but really glad that I took it every day. Enjoy! We loved the Glory! We found a great spot up on deck 14 forward. Right in the front of the ship. Restrooms were just inside the door on the spa deck. Slide was right nearby and on sea days it was easy to get bar service on that upper deck. Much quieter than near the pool and less crowded. We pretty much had the same spot. The only drawback is that if it's cool, it is windy up there but we loved it!

Archived