April 2 Millennium Cabin 9038

wolfganghowell

I found some items you left and turned them into Guest Services. On the off chance this person is a Cruise Critic, I wanted to let you know it was found in case you haven't heard anything yet. It was before we sailed so I was hopeful it was removed from the ship before we left.

Hi Wolfgang I wanted to contact you & saw your post so I figured this was a good way to commuciate. I just upgraded us to a cc cabin on the Millie's 9th deck for the April 30, transatlantic. This is a first for us on celebrity & a cc cabin any information you can give me regarding the extra's would be helpful.

Thanks

Charlotte

The body pillow alone was worth it for me. We had a bottle of wine and fruit when we entered. The bedding and towels are better quality. Bathrobes are Frette terry. There is a pillow menu and I selected the body and the isotonic. I'm going to buy a body pillow it was so good. We had canapes delivered every day at 5. Fresh flowers replaced once. I would like to think that the best stateroom attendants get these rooms - ours was excellent. Hope this helps.

Hi Thanks for the info. I agree the body pillow is the best my kids got me one for Christmas you should get one they are great. What is the isotonic pillow I am not familiar with it? You said that you got canapes at 5 p.m. is that the time you designated? We are late seating so what do you think is a good time to order up the canapes? I like the idea that wine will be waiting for us. I believe it was you that told me to try a particuliar chardonnyI can't find the name. If it was you can you please post the name again. We are 8 cabins down from where you were. I see why you like 9038 I was looking at your veranda it seems larger.

So looking forward to this crusie & our first TA.

thanks

charlotte

I found some items you left and turned them into Guest Services. On the off chance this person is a Cruise Critic, I wanted to let you know it was found in case you haven't heard anything yet. It was before we sailed so I was hopeful it was removed from the ship before we left.

Hi, Wolfganghowell,

My wife and I were originally booked in Millennium CC9038 for the March 19 - April 2 cruise from Valparaiso to Ft. Lauderdale. Fortunately for us, she won an upgrade to a Sky Suite while playing Bingo on our second day on board. In switching cabins, we left some of my shirts in 9038 which were brought to us a day or two later.

Are you saying that we left other stuff in the cabin as well? If so, I'd be interested in knowing what else I left behind because we have heard nothing as yet from guest services. If you prefer, you can email me at lddam@cs.com with the information.

Thanks,

Dave of ...

Dave and Marcia - no I think this was left by the folks on the April 2 sailing. A purse, a scarf and a brooch.

Charlotte - that is the time they bring the canapes. If you are not in the cabin, they will leave them for you. The chardonnay we love is La Crema which fortunately is one they have onboard. The champagne is not the greatest but you can use it for mimosas. We were sick we never opened our 2 bottles and had to leave them. Oh well.....

Dear Les & Sharon:

It's Neil and Jerry -- You were not on the April 2nd cruise; you were on the April 9th cruise with us... See I told you not to drink so much. That is why you are confusing everyone.

We had such a nice time meeting you both and Carrie and Mark.

See my E-mail on the April 9 cruise and write us when you have a chance. We did not have a chance to exchange e-mail addresses with you.

Give our best to Les... Isn't fun to be back home-- right. My only savings grace is that we only have 5 weeks of school left....

Neil & Jerry

:)

Ok - Neil - this is war. I was deliberately directing this to the April 2 person since they left it in our room for me to find on April 9. HEE HEE

yes, I have left you word on a separate thread and emailed you. How dare you hide from us the last night.

Archived