Celebrity: When can we book Sept. 2007?

calberry

I have talked with two different TA's and Celebrity...and have 3 answers (ranging between tomorrow and next month).:confused:

Patience is not one of my virtues.:D

Any insider info out there? I want to get our selected cabin booked before someone swoops in ahead of me and snags it!:eek:

Thanks,

Steve

I have talked with two different TA's and Celebrity...and have 3 answers (ranging between tomorrow and next month).:confused:

Patience is not one of my virtues.:D

Any insider info out there? I want to get our selected cabin booked before someone swoops in ahead of me and snags it!:eek:

Thanks,

Steve

I'm NOT an "insider" - just anxious like you to book for Fall 2007 - I called Celebrity this morning and was told "within the next 2 weeks" ----

This is where a travel agent is such a blessing. Mine already has my favorite cabin number for the specific sailing I want. So, if I am at sea on the Connie when the schedule comes out she will reserve it for me.:)

Susan

*****.com shows the fall sailing dates, and quoted me a price for the cabin I wanted...but could not book the room until Celebrity was ready. They told me it would be tomorrow morning. But then Celebrity told me it would be the 25th. The Ameniti Travel Club said they could book it whenever ***** or Celebrity could book it. I would prefer to use Ameniti to get the extra miles.

Oh well, I know what I will be doing at 7:00 each morning until I get booked!

Steve

Who knows! :)

I was told May 1st about a month ago.

Then I was told mid April.

Yesterday I called and was told May 6th.

That's a pretty specific date! I mean, are they just making this stuff up??

LOL!

Melissa :)

You can call in directly to Celebrity reservations, also. I did and the first time I was told to call back in two weeks. I called right back and now we have a reservation. ($2571US each for cat 2A on Millenium 12 night from Venice to Barcelona on May 25 2007)

OK, we're booked with MHoward909 on the Sept. 23, 2007 cruise (well, not with technically, but on the same cruise)

I called ameniti early this morning and they said it was not ready to book. I then called VTG and they said it was, but that our cabin (9038) was taken already (everything forward was gone they said). I called Celebrity and they said CC class 9038 was available. I then called ameniti back and got booked (we paid for the membership so figured we should use them...plus we couldn't pass up 34K miles)

Cha Ching.

Two months from now we will be in French Polynesia on the Paul Gauguin...and thinking about Europe next year (or not).

Steve

Wow MHoward909, sounds like you were at the right place at the right time. We are going to try to use miles for our air, or a buy-one get-one offer, but have to wait a while before we can do that.

Steve

Archived