Icy Straight Excursions?

Gingee

Does anyone have any advice on Icy Straight excursions in Alaska? I have looked through the excursions on Royal's site and they don't look too thrilling. Has anyone done any excursions in Icy Straight?

Thanks

Thanks. I did e-mail them and see what they had to offer.

I don't think I want to look for bears. I have heard too many creepy things about bear attacks.

Keith is fully armed on the bear tours. Be certain to verify timing. I have gone with him and highly recommend him.

Does anyone have any advice on Icy Straight excursions in Alaska? I have looked through the excursions on Royal's site and they don't look too thrilling. Has anyone done any excursions in Icy Straight?

Thanks

There are at least two other HUGE threads on this subject. Scroll through the pages and you should find them quickly.

Keith is fully armed on the bear tours. Be certain to verify timing. I have gone with him and highly recommend him.

It's good to know that if a bear should have the gall to attack while we are encroaching on his natural habitat, that we have the fire power to kill him.

Steve

>>I don't think I want to look for bears. I have heard too many creepy things about bear attacks.<<

That's why I never drive on freeways - they are something like 36 times as dangerous as bears!! Oh yeah, and because there are no freeways within 1,000 miles of here :D Seriously, though, the stories about bear attacks are grossly exaggerated - yes, they happen, but rarely.

Murray

Archived