SeaDream This Week

ctbjr1309

Things are too quiet around here so I guess I'll provide an update on what I have heard from the SD ships this week.

According to reports from on board SD1 they are enjoying calm seas and smooth sailing this week. They have a very full ship but those who I have heard from say that they are having a wonderful time and that their experience compares very favorably with their past SD cruises (both on SD1 and SD2).

SD2 is making its way across the Atlantic toward Madeira. A photo from onboard ship Monday shows sunny skies and calm seas.

So....it looks like all is well with SD and that the only thing missing this week is those of us sitting at home and wishing we were with them!!!

Thanks for the update Ctbjr!

Is Capt. T at the helm of SD2?

DH is in Sweden this week and we are still trying to nail down our Nov/Dec cruise:eek:

Will there be a photo journal/log for the crossing like there was in Nov?

Thanks for the update Ctbjr!

Is Capt. T at the helm of SD2?

DH is in Sweden this week and we are still trying to nail down our Nov/Dec cruise:eek:

Will there be a photo journal/log for the crossing like there was in Nov?

Yes, indeed he is. And probably rather lonely too. As I have already given you my advice regarding a Fall cruise, I will refrain from further comment on that point. Sadly, there is no crossing website this time. Perhaps in November if they have an interesting enough group of passengers....whoops, I said that I would refrain from further comment, didn't I? Sorry.

Archived