May 4th,06, who's with us???Disney Wonder

mom x4,grandma x4

Hi Patrick,

DCL sends out two packets. One will have your cruise documents to fill out and customs forms(for Bahamas) and that should have luggage tags too.

The other packet has a booklet that tells you about excursions and general questions about your cruise.

But dont worry if you dont get any luggage tags. When the porter takes your checked luggage just tell him you need tags and he will get you what ever you need. They have a big box of them just sitting there. You must know your room number to put on it as well as your name, so make sure you know that too.

No worries, DCL will take care of you!

Kathy

Thankyou Andy and Patrick,

I know we will have an awesome cruise, if we can just get there!!!!

The smoke from brush fires has been keeping roads closed that we normally use. There are alternate routes, but as the smoke changes direction during the day, they close different roads. Plus a couple of those routes will add a couple of hours to the travel time. YIKES!!! DCL will not wait for you, but they do wait for their cruise buses. So all the people arriving at the airport will be running late because they cant arrive early to compensate for a longer drive. So that will help all the rest of us, because as long as a cruise bus is on it's way, they will wait, thus giving us more time to arrive. I know we should just leave earlier, but that cant be, DH has a very important meeting that he CAN'T miss and he wont get home until 11:30 to noon.

I wouldnt be surprised if the ship doesnt pull out til 6 or later tonight.

I'll let you know how it goes!!

Blow some pixie dust our way, there are a lot of people having to deal with this today, and we need all the help we can get.

Kathy

Archived