Countdown Clocks

magnumcoog

This thread is too funny. I can't see the countdown clocks of anyone, even those who said they got theirs working. Looking at the bottom of the page under posting rules, I noticed that my HTML code is set to off and I can't figure out how to turn it on. I think this may have something to do with who can see the clocks and who can't. So those of you who don't think you have them working are probably having the same problem.

This thread is too funny. I can't see the countdown clocks of anyone, even those who said they got theirs working. Looking at the bottom of the page under posting rules, I noticed that my HTML code is set to off and I can't figure out how to turn it on. I think this may have something to do with who can see the clocks and who can't. So those of you who don't think you have them working are probably having the same problem.
You need to set your options so you can see signatures. User CP -> Edit Options, then look in the Thread Display Options section. Make sure that See Signatures and See Images are both checked, then Save Changes (at bottom of that page).

However, I have deliberately switched off seeing everyone's signatures and avatars, and I agree that looking at this thread is killingly funny!

Archived