Celebrity vs Princess

SuzMate

I am looking at British Isles cruises for 2007. Princess and Celebrity both have itineraries that appeal to me. We’ve cruised on Celebrity before but not on Princess. Can those of you that have cruised on both give me some comparisons? And, those of you who have done a British Isles cruise, what tips can you share?

Amenities wise, both lines are comparable. There are many posts on this! I happen to like a more mature crowd and a little more white glove treatment, so I usually choose "X". I also get better rates as I cruise based on the deals! LOL.........Have done quite a few Europe cruises, not British Isles. Pick the itinerary that appeals the most. The cruiselines I will continue to sail are RCCL, HAL, Celebrity and Princess. They all seem very comparable to us. While there are some that can always complain about anything, your time is what you make of it! :D

No cruise is perfect; there is always something one line does better than the other. Each cruiseline attracts enough cruisers to fill their ships. We have generally preferred Celebrity over Princess but both lines offer a wonderful experience. I don't think you can go wrong with either but I'm a price - sensitive cruiser and I would go with the line offering the best deal for comparable cabins. The ports and weather are outside their control and are the most important part of the cruise. The most memorable cruise we ever took was on a cruiseline we have used only once...NCL.. the ship aside, everything else was perfect.

Archived