Docs are Missing...........

Our docs are lost in the mail - TA mailed them 2 weeks ago - we sail in two weeks. If we do not receive them, e-tickets will be issued for airline travel and documents for RCCL but what about luggage tags??

Will we be able to get luggage tags dock side when we arrive? We have cruised a number of times and never had this happen so a little anxious about problems that we may encounter due to this.

Would be very interested in hearing from someone who has also had to travel without the normal set of documents.

Thanks!

Yes, the Porters will have luggage tags available, you might want to bring a black Sharpee or two. Since you can now complete the documents online and print them you really don't need to get them through the mail.

If you haven't already done so, look at RCI's website for shore excursions if you are interested.

We hope you have a fantastic vacation :D

###

I just got our e-doc's a few days ago, and they send you a "sample" Of your luggage tag and you have to print the info on the tags (that you get from the porters at dock). I was freaking out about that also until I printed my documents.

So now stop stressing and start packing. Have a great cruise

Actually I've never received my docs in the mail. I'd printed out the necessary form from the website, then filled out the luggage tags at the pier. This is absolutely NOT anything to lose one bit of sleep over.

Our docs went missing last year, they started out in Florida, went to New York, then they took a trip round Europe, last postage mark on them was France before landing on our mat after we arrived home.

Celebrity here in the UK sent me copies of everything, but was told that I didn't actually need anything as Celebrity had all our details.

Archived