Silvermoon I photos

Sheffie

Thank you for sharing your pictures. I really enjoyed them. We do not leave until Feburary of next year I am going to look into this excursion. We just booked a couple of days ago and now I am researching the ports of call!!

• 4 weeks later...

Sheffie, thanks for posting these great pictures....I've been reading the views on all kinds of threads here and it seems to be an unbelievable day trip....we're going to be there in Feb. '08, yes, 20 months from now, so I'm trying to book a group of us whom we've met on our CC thread.

Cougar 242, are you by any chance going on the Pearl with "Bubbles", aka Pat think, and she goes by Tarheels(Sp???) on the boards, or something like that. She's a TA in North Carolina, and is taking a group on the Pearl. We just met her on the Brilliance this past Feb. and loved her and tried to get her and her folks to join us on the Constellation in Feb. but the Pearl won out.

Enjoy the Silvermoon....we CANNOT WAIT.

Archived