Smoking in Cabin

justn15

You know, I'm so sick of your canned response time after time. Do you cut and paste and save this for every smoking thread?????

There are worse things that could be posted... Like when you wished cancer on another member? I do have that cut and pasted...

Hootsie

Cool Cruiser Join Date: Jan 2004

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:

Originally Posted by June Bug

I think the smoking has affected your language skills...I would check with my doctor for cancer of the mouth if I were you.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hootsie

We can only hope he has it.

You know, I'm so sick of your canned response time after time. Do you cut and paste and save this for every smoking thread?????

And we are sick of the same two or three Anti-smoking fanatics turning every question about smoking into a political campaign.

To the mods: the OPs question has been asked and answered. Please lock this thread before it gets more out of hand.

You are so right, but in todays age, who knows if this OP is fully educated to understand the results of a harmless second hand smoking, maybe after reading my post they can do their own research online and see what a cool black lung looks like, or also if they found a friend with lung cancer and understood the pain they are going through and the money wasted at the hospitals maybe the OP would seriously put his/her foot down while in those cabins :D

Sorry GoinCrusing if this hits a high note because you are a smoker, but Im not and I dont care for those that do smoke around me while on a cruise on vacation. Thats the main reason why I cruised on the Paradise when she was a Non-Smoking ship, I didnt have to take my suit to the cleaners when I got back to get rid of that aweful nasty smoke odor. :D

This concludes my post, flame away :)

Fred

I'm a smoker, & yes, I will smoke in my cabin. I pay for my vacations just like everyone else. If you don't like my smoking...stay away from it. Problem solved.

And we are sick of the same two or three Anti-smoking fanatics turning every question about smoking into a political campaign.

To the mods: the OPs question has been asked and answered. Please lock this thread before it gets more out of hand.

Party pooper.

I think Hootsie will find a little exlax would help with that problem:rolleyes:

This is one issue were I get a bit annoyed. I feel that they should have smoking and non smoking cabins. I think that is very unfair that they allow smoking in every cabin. I certainly do not want to smell someones smoke in my room. I have not had an issue yet, so far every room I have had has not smelled too bad, but I know that one of these days it might be an issue. I just feel that there should be some smoking and non smoking rooms. Don't get me started on the people who end up smoking in non smoking rooms, they are just ignorant.

I have a small question about this, even though I DO smoke, do they go to the lenghts of cleaning so that the smell doesnt linger (if the past few guests have smoked in there)?:rolleyes:

I have a small question about this, even though I DO smoke, do they go to the lenghts of cleaning so that the smell doesnt linger (if the past few guests have smoked in there)?:rolleyes:

Yes, I think that Carnival does a great job at cleaning these cabins, I havent smelled smoke in my cabins but have walked past a few that reaked of smoke and thats with their doors closed. A CC member on my past cruise told me her room still had that odor, I told her to call housekeeping, they came up and went to work, what ever they did it worked, she couldnt smell it any more.

Fred

Who ARE you? The post police? Everyone is entitled to their opinion, like it or not. If it sounds the same every time, at least you know where they stand on any given topic.

There is no reason in the world to allow smoking in the cabins, or anywhere inside the ship. The smokers can go out on deck to smoke. If Carnival were smart they would realize that this simple rule would save them big dollars in cleaning costs.

Other lines do this and it does not effect the number of people sailing, so the argument that people would not sail under these conditions is a joke.

There is no reason in the world to allow smoking in the cabins, or anywhere inside the ship. The smokers can go out on deck to smoke. If Carnival were smart they would realize that this simple rule would save them big dollars in cleaning costs.

Other lines do this and it does not effect the number of people sailing, so the argument that people would not sail under these conditions is a joke.

What other mass market cruiselines do this?? :confused:

Archived