Royal Hounds 2005 Caribbean Princess 9/17/2005 ~ Join Us!!! Official Cc Group Cruise

PammyHound

[b][size=4][color=magenta]good morning hounds!!!! i'm off to make the donuts, but had this overwhelming feeling that i needed to express.......[/color][/size][/b]

[b][size=6][color=deepskyblue]hhhooowwwwlllllllllll!!!!!!!!!!![/color][/size][/b]
[b][size=6][color=#00bfff][/color][/size][/b]
[b][size=4][color=darkorchid]have a great day puppies...catch y'all on the flip side![/color][/size][/b]

Good Morning Everyone,

Heyyyyyy - You give us long enough and we stumble into all these sites for the "Hounds." I hope you all have a great Tuesday.
Judson Patten
[email]PATJUD@AOL.COM[/email] :o

[b][font=Comic Sans MS][color=darkorchid]Good morning Hounds. Today is a good day for me because it's the end of my work week, I'm off tomorrow.:D Hope you all have a good day too.[/color][/font][/b]
[b][font=Comic Sans MS][color=#9932cc][/color][/font][/b]
[b][font=Comic Sans MS][color=#9932cc]Sheila[/color][/font][/b]

[SIZE=2][COLOR=DarkOrchid]Good Morning All!

Have a great day! If we have any NC people who will be in the path of Hurricane Alex hope you are safe! I hope Mumsy is having a great cruise and that Alex doesn't affect it any! I don't remember her itinerary just that she's cruising and we are all jealous! :D [/SIZE] [/COLOR]

it rained it's little self out here today! whew! we had a few gully washers that flooded the streets so badly no one could drive! so much for the drought we've been having! lol

trish...we're thinking of alaska in sept. of 2006. just got a ton of brochures in the mail to peruse. hmmm....some of them look phenomenal! any suggestions??

dinner is perking, so i have to run and check on it...i'll be here on and off all nite!

oh yeah, did i forget to say....[b][size=3][color=red]howwwwwwllllllllll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/color][/size][/b]

[font=Comic Sans MS][color=blue]Hi everyone - hope all are okay from Alex - hot here in South Texas but no rain. [/color][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][color=blue][/color][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][color=blue]Just trying to get thru the summer - hate to wish it away but we have a cruise 11/8 so I can't help it. then when we get back we will be that much closer to our hounds cruise for next Sept. hoping to book another one on board just not sure where we want to go next. we are thinking about the Mexican Riveria. [/color][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][color=#0000ff][/color][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][color=#0000ff]Have a great week everyone.[/color][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][color=#0000ff][/color][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][color=#0000ff]Kathy[/color][/font]

[size=4][color=darkorchid]i have only one thing to say to your b**chin'......[/color][/size]

[size=6][color=#9932cc]howwwwwllllllll!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/color][/size]
[size=6][color=#9932cc][/color][/size]
[size=6][color=#9932cc][/color][/size]
[size=4][color=#9932cc]LOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!![/color][/size]
[size=4][color=#9932cc][/color][/size]
[size=4][color=#9932cc]it's krisy kreme time...gotta run!!!!![/color][/size]
[size=4][color=#9932cc]have a smokin' day hounds![/color][/size]

[b][color=blue]A great big [/color][/b]
[b][color=#0000ff][/color][/b]
[b][size=6][color=red]HHHHOOOOWWWWLLLL!!!![/color][/size][/b]
[b][size=6][color=#ff0000][/color][/size][/b]
[b][color=blue]back at ya Dana. :D [/color][/b]
[b][color=blue]Have a wonderful day Hounds. It's raining buckets here. Very depressing.:( [/color][/b]
[b][size=6][color=red][/color][/size][/b]

don't feel bad petra! it's sunny here for the moment, but we're expecting those very same buckets!!! it rained so hard here yesterday that i thought for sure we were oing to float away!!!
i'm trying to fill out an application for the sheriff's office 911 dispatch position and the stuff they need!!!! geez!!! who remembers who you worked for 20 years ago????? they ask the most insane questions!!!!! oh well...i guess if i want the job, i'll need to reach waaaaay back and get the info...

i hate this stuff!

i'll be home all day, by the way, so i'll check back...took the day off!

Thanks Petra for letting us know about this thread. Now I have one more thing to add to my daily "to do" list. I think I am becoming addicted to Cruise Critics.

I will be taking a youth group to Gatlinburg TN tomorrow and will not be posting for a few days. Hope everyone has a great weekend.

Dana, The last time I took this group on a trip it was to California to build a house with Habitat for Humanity. During the course of the week a couple interesting things happened to me. The most memorable was while I used the lovely Port-A-John on the building site, my youth group got happy with the hammer and nails and decided to keep me in there for a while by nailing the door shut! Think, that was bad .... then they started rocking it!

I guess I ag alot of it on as I'm constantly playing practical jokes on the kids. It will be an interesting trip to say the least. Regardless of how it sounds they really are a great bunch.

I'm recuirting help from my cruise fools & hound friends .I need you to come over to our Princess tread and help me light a fire .Can't get them to start posting .Drop in and say howdy.
Thanks for your help. Here's the link
h26496ttp://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=

Archived