Royal Hounds 2005 Caribbean Princess 9/17/2005 ~ Join Us!!! Official Cc Group Cruise

PammyHound

Host Caroline said in her above post that there would be a NEW roll call thread by this weekend.
Don't see how they could leave the old one up, cause it is called the Royal Hounds Official CC Group Cruise and that is no longer what it is.
That would be to confusing to others that will book with the group in the future.

Mike

There will be a lot of hounds on the cruise so it should be a blast regardless of what the name of the group is called. I've never met Pammy but she has made things fun and exciting online and I have been looking forward to meeting her and will certainly miss having her as our group leader.

For those who do not know Caroline. I promise that you will like her and she will be an EXCELLENT group leader for us! I met her in person a few months ago and she is one outstanding woman. She has recently been on a hounds cruise from my understanding.

Change is just a fact of life, roll with the punches and get over it. We are Cruising!!! Don't let change stop you from Rockin' the boat!

Personally, I'm not looking forward to this cruise because of who the leader is or what the name of the group is called, the intinerary or even because of what ship we will be sailing. I'm looking forward to this cruise because of all the wonderful friends I have met online who have booked this cruise. I've never been a hound before and when I decided to book it was not because it was a Hound cruise it was because I was watching the threads and what a great time all of you were having on the threads. I just don't understand why people would be bailing out. None of this should change who you are or who your fellow passengers are. Let's keep rockin' and howling!

Caroline, I wish you well with this cruise and if there's anything I can do to help let me know. :)

robin...i loved what you wrote...my feelings exactly! you are the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sooo happy you're staying in this group! yipeeee!!!

i'm sure we'll have this thread poofed because of the name, but we'll just start another!

i'm not crazy about the new name...kinda reminds me of the musketeers, but hey! what's in a name??? LOL

have a great days kids! catch y'all when i get home from work later!!!!

Angelkisses - Great response. I wish I could be as politically correct. I had a wonderful time on the Mariner with the hounds and mutts. The cruise was only a week (plus two free days) but I talked on the boards to everyone for almost a year. I made some WONDERFUL FRIENDSHIPS! I really hope we will be able to maintain that positive atmosphere as we plan for this cruise.:)

Archived