Royal Hounds 2005 Caribbean Princess 9/17/2005 ~ Join Us!!! Official Cc Group Cruise

PammyHound

Hey Hounds!

I figured with the new boards finally up and running that it was a perfect time to start our roll call for what is sure to be THE cruise of the YEAR! :) I am amazed at how many Hounds we have for this sailing already....and so many are new!!!

Welcome to the Hound Pound! This coming year will be so fun as we get to know each other. For many of us this will be our first Princess cruise and even though some of our group may be new Hounds, they are not new to Princess! It will be so much fun learning about this new ship and what Princess has to offer us!!!

Howl on,

Pammy

Well, Hounds--You are at it again!! Where did I find you? Why you were wandering over on second avenue. I thought that you had learned your lesson, but guess not!!

Be good now and eat your Kibbles and Bits like the good Hounds that you are.

Marilyn

I'm barking and howling along with the rest of you. Lets get the party going!

I'm not sure how I feel about the new boards however. They have me listed as a Junior Cruiser. I have been posting for quite a few years and had around 500 posts. Now I've been demoted to a Junior Cruiser. I haven't posted too much since my last cruise on the Explorer in March. Since they are now only counting postings since April, I guess I am now considered a newbee.

Joan

Well, for awhile, they had me down as a SENIOR CRUISER, now I am just a COOL CRUISER!! I guess that is better than being called an un-cool cruiser!!;)

At least, I am starting to figure out how this board--oh, I guess I should call it thread--works!!:o

Marilyn

Well the inevitable happend, I posted on the Mariner board this morning when I thought I was on the CP board. Oh well, I don't guess it matters. I wonder if I am smart enough to mentally prepare for multiple cruises:confused: Have a great TGIF:)

PHAT CRUISER: I'm right there with you. With three cruises coming up over the next 15 months (with three different groups) it isn't hard to post on the wrong thread. I just saved this as a favorites page so maybe I can start posting on the correct one. LOL!

With plenty of RCI cruises under our belt this will be our first Princess voyage. I'd love to hear some chatter about Princess ships in general. We have about half a dozen cruisers in my office that all choose Princess and only Princess. I'm always ready to venture out and experience something new.

Mariner of the Seas has been my favorite ship so far but they all have a unique personality and style. And I'm sure the Caribbean Princess can hold her own for cruising in style.

Oh, BTW: We are also on the Caribe Deck - Cat BB. Seems like the entire deck is going to be a huge CC party. More the merrier I say!

Good morning everyone. Ray and Phat, I'm mixing up my cruises all the time. I keep chatting with other Hounds and start talking about excursions and have to try and figure out which excursion goes with which cruise.:eek:

Joan, we've all become cool cruisers again no matter how many posts we've had before. Oh well, I guess we'll all start over together.:D

Well the inevitable happend, I posted on the Mariner board this morning when I thought I was on the CP board. Oh well, I don't guess it matters. I wonder if I am smart enough to mentally prepare for multiple cruises

Hee hee!! 3 cruises booked, three different cruiselines.... we all have them days Phat! :)

Hello Everyone!

I am so excited about this cruise! I'm devouring every review I can find! The more I read the more excited I get! There are several of us going who cruised together on the Explorer 9/20/03. We planned on a reunion cruise for the fall of 2005 and this one is Perfect! I get to see old friends again and meet new ones! I thought I was going to miss meeting all the Hounds when I had to cancel the Mariner cruise! And now look what happened! This time I'm an official Hound and not just a Mutt! :D

PHAT CRUISER: I'm right there with you. With three cruises coming up over the next 15 months

Count me in with TBRay...3 cruises booked, 3 different lines. Now I have to get busy booking #4 for next May for the whole family. Thank goodness for FF miles and for bump vouchers!!

Sandra

We'd just like to add our morning howls and greetings from sunny north central Florida to all you Hounds across the land!

"There are only two kinds of people: Those who ARE Hounds and those who WANT TO BE Hounds!"

Archived