Royal Hounds 2005 Caribbean Princess 9/17/2005 ~ Join Us!!! Official Cc Group Cruise

PammyHound

[quote name='PammyHound']Lisa! Can't you guys stay out of trouble! :) I thought you'd miss another one but it looks like she's calling your name too![/QUOTE]
[size=4][color=magenta]Now, Pam. You know I have to do something to get me through the day. You want to know something Funny? All hurricanes are named in alphabetical order. Guess who "L" is? You got it.....[/color][/size]
[size=4][color=#ff00ff][/color][/size]
[size=4][color=#ff00ff]Lisa :cool: [/color][/size]

Hi Pammy,This is Lynne. We are holding on tight here in Highlands County-Avon Park-southwest of Orlando. Earlier, we were expecting high tropical force winds to start in the morning and then get stronger, with heavy rain as the Hurricane approaches. This was projected to go into Sunday. I saw was, because I just saw on another thread that Frances has been downgraded. We'll still get high winds and a real mess like with Charley, but not the expected onslaught. I will be going into work in the morning (retirement community) for 9AM with a bag packed expecting to stay overnight into Sunday, which is supposed to be the worst day. I'll be glad when it's all over-it will make our cruises all the closer. Our Lines' private islands will probably be battered, though.
So, I am posting tonight because it's anticipated that the power will go off for a few days. I'll be amazed if it stays on through patched lines from Charley. Take care, Everybody. By the way, waterrats, who asked you about a cruise group, is with us on ours. Stay safe, and hope you all get through this, fellow Floridians! Lynne

[i][size=3][color=seagreen]You know something? Between ALL of us, I bet we could generate enough hot air to just blow Ivan off the face of the earth!!! Want to try? Ok, everyone, NOW BLOW!!! Whoosh--Ivan is gone!! (Don't I wish!!)[/color][/size][/i]
[i][size=3][color=#2e8b57][/color][/size][/i]
[i][size=3][color=#2e8b57]Marilyn[/color][/size][/i]

[size=3][color=blue]Still sitting here listening to the wind howling. It is now just raining with alittle bit of wind. Suppose to pick up once the eye passes. However, the eye hasn't moved much and it looks like it is stuck. Frances must love Florida.[/color][/size]

[size=3][color=#0000ff][/color][/size]
[size=3][color=#0000ff]Lisa :cool: [/color][/size]

Good morning everyone. Dana, I've been watching Ivan and I've seen the projected path. But for some reason, my gutt instinct tells me that he's not going to head north. I can't explain it - it's just a feeling. Like Pam said, think positive and growl at it. Maybe if we all growl at it he'll realize not to mess with any of the Hounds or Florida period.;)

[b][font=Comic Sans MS][size=6][color=red]Grrrrrrrrrrr[/color][/size][/font][/b]
[b][font=Comic Sans MS][size=6][color=red]Grrrrrrrrrrr[/color][/size][/font][/b]
[b][font=Comic Sans MS][size=6][color=#ff0000][/color][/size][/font][/b]
[b][font=Comic Sans MS][size=6][color=#ff0000]Go Away Ivan .... Leave my Florida friends alone!!![/color][/size][/font][/b]
[b][font=Comic Sans MS][size=6][color=#ff0000][/color][/size][/font][/b]

Pammyhound, thanks for all the travel information. As I wrote before, by son John (acapucky) is getting married on this cruise. By reading your info I was able to get our TA to reduce our prices and get us the $100 shipboard credit. I also got upgraded (no big deal, just from the back of the ship to the middle). Only thing I didn't get was the cocktail party. Guess well have to have our own. CC is such a great site. I have saved a lot of money by reading the info on this site from car rentals, hotel bookings, insurance etc.

The hounds sound like a great group. Something I may be interested in the future. We do a lot of cruising, this will be our 15th cruise.

Little Red, where abouts in Detroit are you-east or west side. I grew up on the east side and now live in Sterling Heights.

Looking forward to meeting you hounds.

Rita

robo...you have to keep yelling at ivan!!! he's a cat4 and it's not looking too great for us...we're in that freaking error zone still...oh c'mon already...we simply can not take another hit!!!
no one is taking down their shutters or plywod yet until we know more.
off to work today...this ought to be wierd...it's been like 5 days...ok, off i go and i'll be back later when i get home..

Hi everyone. Ok, according to the National Weather Service they seem to think that it's more likely that Ivan is going to hit Louisiana or even Texas. As they said - he "might" affect Florida, but they really think with his projected path being West/Northwest he's too far south at this point to hit Florida.

Rita, I'm living on the westside near Southfield and Warren. Actually, I'm right at the Detroit/Dearborn border.

Pammyhound,

My son is getting married at port-there are about 12-16 of us going on the cruise but a few people will be coming to FL just for the ceremony. Princess lets us board the ship early around 10am. Wouldn't they be surprised if I brought all the hounds on early.

LilRed, West side of Detroit/Dearborn area is like another state to me.

[color=royalblue]Gee MOM, LilRed isn't that far away, tis only about 25 - 30 mins away, by where Joe and Jill used to live. Geography is not Moms best subject.:confused: [/color]

[color=#4169e1][/color]
[color=#4169e1][/color]
[color=#4169e1]I say YA ALL invited, just crash the boat and show up. [b]THE PARTY TO START ALL PARTIES!!!!!!!!![/b]:D :D :D [/color]

[color=royalblue]Oh YA I almost forgot, :mad: [/color][color=red]I am [b]disgusted[/b] that the hounds would go on RCI this month without sneaking me on in their luggage!:mad: [/color][color=royalblue]LOL[/color]

[color=#ff0000][/color]
[color=#ff0000][/color]
[color=royalblue]:) Happy sailing, and have a great time....:) [/color]

Archived