More Vancouver Hotel Questions

grannynanny

Have you already been to Vancouver and stayed at the Times Square Suites?

If so, or when you do, can you please let me know how it was and if you recommend it. We have reservations for June 15-18.

Thanks, Nancy

Nancy..Plz post after ur cruise on the suites & cruise. Unfortunately our friends would rather have their own rm & turned down the suites. :( I was so excited about the price & location! The lrg 2 BR does have only 1 bath whick wouldn't bother me but was a surprise. Thx. Wish we had only 16 da. to go!

Nancy. Has Priceline not had good hotels &/or prices 4 u? I'm too PC illterate to try & printed out 3 pgs of instructions but still chicken! I'm thinking mid Sept shld have deals but can't find anyone who knows how here..even my 2 guru friends. Also c u r staying 2 nites..another thing our friends didn't want to do. :( Have a great time. Everything I read about the Serenade is wonderful. Think we'll like it better than the Mariner and know we'll love the Alaskan scenery. Finally have time to really get excited!

Del

Winncove, I was terrified the first time I tried Priceline, but once I did, it was a breeze. The problem is they have not accepted my highest bid of $90.,00, per room, that is the highest we can go since we need 2 rooms. That would be about the same total we are paying for the TSS. The only disadvantage of TSS is the fact that there is only 1 bathroom. We are staying 3 nites, not 2. I haven't tried Priceline in a few weeks, I'm going to try again today, and up until the13th, the final day we can cancel TSS.

We sailed Radiance to Hawaii a few years ago, LOVE the Radiance class ships.

We've never sailed on Explorer class, but have toured and find the ship way too big for us. We've also sailed on Enchantment (both pre and post stretch) and also on Grandeur...really like them, but favorite is definately Radiance class. We have a corner aft on deck 8 again, we loved being there, never minded the walk from the elevators. This is our 2nd cruise as Diamond C&A members, and are looking forward to the Conceriege lounge on Serenade.

I'm hoping the 5/28 and 6/4 cruisers will write a review, we are sooo excited about Alaska.

Nancy

Archived