Bob and Mary Milano?

thomasale

Names? If this is verboten my apologies. There used to be a couple on here that cruised quite alot. They had a $2 bill idea that I remember vaguely. can anyone here refresh that? Does anyone here know what happened to them?

So what is the $2 bill thing?:confused:

Well............I always take a slew of $2 bills for misc tipping, cab fares and small purchases. Everyone in foreign ports seem to love the $2 bills.......you know how we always keep foreign money (why I'm not sure......I have a stack of bills just sitting in a drawer).

It's a LOT easier to take 50 $2 bills than to take 100 $1 bills.

• 10 months later...

I realize that this thread is almost a year old, but I was thinking about this couple today and tried doing a search for them. On their website, the last entry was for a cruise last April. They mentioned that they had one more booked for this past December, but I don't see a review.

Does anyone know how they are?

I do hope that they are well. They are such an inspirational couple and anyone who has not seen their website, go take a look. ;)

http://www.tomandmaryscruisereviews.com/

BTW - I am going to post on the Princess board to see if I can get some answers.

I saw that, but I don't know what to say!

Are you still well?

BTW - In case you have not read, the $2 bill idea is not a good idea anymore.:rolleyes: We just returned from a cruise and found that the crew have a hard time getting the $2 bill exchanged into their currency, so they don't like them. We used ours for the taxi drivers and baggage handlers once we were back in the states. We will not get them again.

Archived