How do I know if we Dock or are tendered??

tnkrbell13

HAL's website destinations includes a month and ship schedule. Choose the month and ship. Then click on "view this itinerary" , there are numbered footnotes by each port that requires a tender. I believe a small 2 indicates tendering. I saw it on the legend at the bottom of the itinerary.

This feature has been there for a while, it is not new.

GN

HAL's website destinations includes a month and ship schedule. Choose the month and ship. Then click on "view this itinerary" , there are numbered footnotes by each port that requires a tender. I believe a small 2 indicates tendering. I saw it on the legend at the bottom of the itinerary.

GN

thanks GN...that'll teach me to read the fine print :)

GN

When I did this it only has a footnote for cruising in Glacier Bay. Nothing about Sitka which I now assume would be tendered due to all the answers here.

The website mentioned above has a code by it that is not included in the legend for Sitka. So the confusion lives on....

It looks like the Zuiderdam will be docking in Skagway at the Broadway Dock. Is this anywhere near to where you catch the train. 2 years ago, we were on the NCL Sun and it docked right there at the train tracks, while off in the distance there was a HAL ship docked. It didn't seem to be close to anything.

Archived