Great Coupons If You Are Visiting Before October 16,2006

bhopal21

At the following link you will find a pdf file to download that contains "Buy One Get One Free" coupons for the following local attractions:

The Conch Tour Train

The Old Town Trolley Tour

Ernest Hemingway Home

Truman's Little White House

The Key West Aquarium

The Shipwreck Historeum

Mel Fisher's Museum

The Pirate Soul Museum

Ripley's Believe It or Not

http://keywestfun.org/coupons.pdf

No information or purchase is required, they are just freebies. A friend told me about these and I thought some of you could make good use of them.

Have a great visit,

Mike:)

You're quite welcome. I usually ignore coupons myself because more times than not there are strings attached; but when I saw these that could save you as much as $25 on each attraction . . . .it was time to pass them on to people that could appreciate and use them.

Have a Great Visit!

Mike:)

• 2 weeks later...

LOL, talk about a day late and a dollar short - you posted this two days after our cruise stopped at Key West. These are some great coupons!

We went to the aquarium and the butterfly conservatory. Here I was proud that we did these on our own, making them half what the ship's excursions would have cost us. These coupons would have saved us another 50%! Thanks for posting it anyway - I hope those going now until they expire will use them.

Do you think they would let me use the "free" admission for a child? We have 3 adults and 1 child in our party - so if we paid for two adults we should get two adults admitted free.

Whatchya think???

Cool! My friend is leaving on Sunday for a "land" vacation to key west. I printed them out and will give them to her tonight when we go for a walk.!!

Thanks for posting the coupons...I was lucky enough to see the post and print them out that day...My brother is now going with us on our cruise on the Grandeur in Sept which will be stopping in Key West so I told him about the coupons. I priinted them out for him, however, they took the coupons off for the Conch Tour Train and The Old Town Trolley. They are not on there anymore. I am wondering if I run a copy of the one that was originally posted with the train and trolley on them, will they honor them? Wish me luck. All they can say is no...right?

Jaime:

I clicked on the site again and brought it up, but for me it is still not showing the trolley or train. What site are you using?

By the way...you are going to love Bermuda...We have been there 3 times and it is my favorite of all the islands...

I clicked right on the link above and printed them out. Just clicked again before I started typing. The conch train is the first coupon listed (top left), and the trolley is the 4th coupon down on the left.

Hope it works for you....we're definitely using that Trolley coupon!

Take Care,

Jaime

Jaime:

I clicked on the site again, and it is still shows no trolley or train..my first coupon on the page shows the Pirate Soul Museum

I am using the site http://www.keywestfun.org/coupons.pdf from above but that is what I get when it comes up...my 4th one down shows Ripleys. There is only 8 coupons rather then the 10 from before. I can't figure it out why they are not listed for me especially when we are using the same site.

Strange ......

Jaime:

I clicked on the site again, and it is still shows no trolley or train..my first coupon on the page shows the Pirate Soul Museum

I am using the site http://www.keywestfun.org/coupons.pdf from above but that is what I get when it comes up...my 4th one down shows Ripleys. There is only 8 coupons rather then the 10 from before. I can't figure it out why they are not listed for me especially when we are using the same site.

Strange ......

I only see 8 coupons, also. No trolley or train. :(

Sorry but they evidently decided to remove the train and trolley coupons; BUT I have them downloaded to my desktop. So if you would like for me to send them to you just indicate your email address and I will happily forward them to you in their original format and they should still honor them.

Mike:confused:

Sorry but they evidently decided to remove the train and trolley coupons; BUT I have them downloaded to my desktop. So if you would like for me to send them to you just indicate your email address and I will happily forward them to you in their original format and they should still honor them.

Mike,

Thank you for posting these coupons. They are a great money saver!! Would you mind emailing me your file which contains the train/trolley coupons?

You da man!! :)

Elva

desoiza@bellsouth.net

Cool! We have several families going and this should come in handy. Has anyone actually used them to know for sure that they "work"? Thanks to the OP for posting. Not questioning you.....I just know a lot of times coupons are out on the web and then supposedly the establishment says they are "fraud" and won't honor them. Just don't want my friends to be embarrassed. Thanks again for the post...hope they are legit!

I would like them too....if you don't mind.

(skiiergirl) at (ix.netcom.com)

Thanks!!!!!!!

Archived