Veendam questions

Iggipolka

Hi everyone

I have a question about the lovely Veendam. The wife and I are thinking about going to the Greek Islands on her in May 2007. We'd like to get a stateroom with a verandah. We're debating between a B or and A catagory.

The A catagories are on the Navagation deck, by the aft pool and just below the lido. How's the traffic and noise back there? We'd like a quiet area and I just have a suspicion that it would be a bit loud.

So, that's why we're thinking about a B or a BA. There are two BA cabins on the Verandah deck (220 & 205) that are at the aft of the ship. Are there windows or a verandah facing the back of the ship? If not, can pax or crew walk on the aft side? I can't tell if there are stairs right next to the cabin or not.

Thanks so much! I hope that we can do this!

We were in this cabin last fall for 33 wonderful days! The balcony is huge! It wraps about the end and is private and quiet. You have great views from both the side and end. The outside door from your room has a large open deck facing the sea. The stairs go up to the aft pool area and is very convient if you like using that pool as we did. Some people may not like being across from the ice machine/panty area but we found that to our liking and not at all noisy and no door slamming etc. Either cabin would be great and a little less than A level.

Archived