Tours to Berlin

Need to book a tour to Berlin from the port Warnemunde for 8 peopl. Are there any suggestions with regard to tour companies.Please advise

:) westville

Berlin, Germany- almost booked with another company but decided to go with the following because I had seen some movies of Tom Williamson guiding in Berlin on a person’s blog and thought he was a good guide. This tour includes:

Deluxe Mercedez wagon car/driver, plus Tom as a guide. 7:30am pickup at the dock, back around 7:45pm. There will be also stop for lunch in the middle of the tour at your choice of restaurant.

http://emcoinc.com/travel/html/Europ...Williamson.htm

We found the above USA travel agency to be very helpful for private tours. I started working with Sophia who I found on the Internet when looking for private guides for Copenhagen because I want to tour Frederiksborg Slot (Castle) in Hillerod. We ended up not using them for that tour because we decided to go on our own by train and use the Copenhagen Card, which is when she mentioned they could arrange private guides almost anywhere, Russia, Germany, UK airport transfers, etc…

Diana

Archived