How Do you Like the New Boards

How Do you Like the new Boards  

277 members have voted

1. 1. How Do you Like the new Boards

• Love Them
    • Like Them
    • So So
    • Hate Them

The longer I use them the more I like them. :) With a little help from my friend ... (you know who you are) I now have the countdown clocks working! I think we have a great new home! Thanks Laura and all the hosts who have suffered so long to bring us here! :) I appreciate it very much!

I do miss the "quicklinks" to get to a specific forum

ie) cruiselines p-z, then being able to click right on princess, rccl, etc.

The threads show up much bigger on my computer too. Perhaps it

depends on if you are on a pc or mac??

I also do not see where to click on a smilie??

I do like the new look however. Nice and clean. :D

Is this cool or what? I love the editor, and that I can turn off the (sorry) somewhat annoying avitars, etc.....and I just logged on about 3 minutes ago!!

Good job, Cruise Critic!!!

wifeofbedo, you have to go to User CP and use the Enhanced Interface to get the smilies to appear when you post. Once you've set it to do that, you won't have to do it every time, they'll be there for you to use.:)

Where did you find the polls option? Still can't locate that one.

AND I love the new boards! Took a while to get set up and I'm still learning, but I think it's going to be even better than the old boards! :)

So far, so good. I've been able to find the answers to all of my questions just by reading the posts of the other CC'ers. And to me, that's what these boards are all about! LOVE the new, working search function!!! :D

truffles2, the enhanced interface is all the way at the bottom of the page when you go to the User CP, choose the edit options function.....the enhanced interface is the very last selection that you make. I would have never found it if hstrybuf hadn't posted earlier about it. Thanks so much!:)

Julie

I like them I just have 1 complaint same complaint/thing to get use to.. I wish there were more posts on a page not inside a post but on the topic page before there were a wholer lot now only a few so it goes to page 2 alot quicker... and a lot of times I only looked at page 1 now i have to definetly look at page 2 and even 3 for recent posts...

Archived