• Voyager of the Seas
    • Brilliance of the Seas
    • Jewel of the Seas
    • Radiance of the Seas
    • Navigator of the Seas
    • Grandeur of the Seas
    • Empress of the Seas
    • Monarch of the Seas

Our favorite so far is the Brilliance, which we were on this June past. Although the Serenade impressed us last January, the quality of the food and service left so much to be desired that it just can't rank as the best.

Mind you, if you had give Song of America a chance on that list, I would have voted for her. Beautiful ship!!!

Marilyn

[quote name='iluvcruzin'][color=teal]Song of America.. Opps.. they don't have the one anymore.. LOL!!

Some are missing.. you need to make a full list.. Like.. the Vision?? [/color][/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://www.provo.com/images/beachcouple.jpg[/IMG]

[font=Comic Sans MS][size=4][color=teal]I went on the Song of American back in 1993 :) Liked that ship. Out of the RCCL fleet I've been on
Majesty of the Seas ~
Monarch of the Seas ~
Song of America ~
Grandeur of the Seas ~
Legend of the Seas ~
Splendour of the Seas ~
Althought I loved all of them I'd say Majesty & Monarch were just a bit higher on the list than the others. [u]But just a slight lead[/u]
[/color][/size][/font]
:D

The Sun Viking, hands down. We've been on the Song of America 3 times, the Monarch, the Vision, the Splendour, the Radiance, the Adventure, and are booked for the Empress next month (sounds nice!) and the Jewel next October. With us, it isn't the size or the luxury but it's a feeling we get and we just loved that little ship. You could stand at the very top, all the way forward and see the entire ship and it wasn't gigantic. It felt like a private ship and we got familiar with the other passengers and never felt like we were herded at any time. Also, because it was so small we got into ports that the bigger ships can't go near. We would book it again in a heartbeat.

Our favorite ship with RCCL is;
[b]The Adventure of the Seas.[/b]

Our lifetime favorite ship was the first one we cruised on and then 5 times in a row, back in the late 80's. [b]The Cunard Countess.[/b] The smallest ship we have ever seen. :)

Where have you been?
I emailed you when you left a message for me on the boards weeks ago, (August 28th.) but I heard nothing from you. I was worried about you because you haven't posted much on the main boards lately. I am glad to see you on here.
Where is your next cruise? Southern Caribbean? As you can see I am getting ready to sail the Empress. Your other favorite. Could you let me know what pier she sails from when you find out?
I am afraid that your Mom did what a lot of other people do when they get on a cruise ship. :) For some reason they think they can drink a lot more than they are used to. I know she is fine now, but she must have had quite a headache.
You take care,
"Alexis"

My favorites are the Voyager-class ships. We been on two (Explorer and Adventure) and I'm sure they will all give cruisers the same fabulous experience. As you can see below in my list, the two cruises with other ships are ones that don't take the Voyager-class large size. We wanted to do Brilliance next Feb, but the price was out of sight and amazingly almost booked up. The Galaxy fits into our time slot, so we are trying a much smaller ship. ($1200 less and one more stop) We loved the Summit, too, but Voyager-class is our favorite.

Explorer E. Carib. 1/12/02
Explorer W. Carib. 1/18/03
Summit Alaska cruise/tour 8/3/03
Adventure S. Carib. 2/8/04
Galaxy Panama Canal 2/3/05

• 2 months later...
For those that didn't read the original post:

[quote name='jstducky'][color=darkorchid][size=6]sorry all that not all of the ships are listed in the poll. as i stated in my original post, there is only room for 10 options for the poll, so i randomly chose 10 of the 19 ships![/size] [/color]

[color=#9932cc] [/color][/QUOTE]

I love Radiance of the Seas. I was also on Brilliance and enjoyed that a lot too but it may have been the Mediterranean that I loved so much.

Imagination '00
Radiance of the Seas '02
Adventure of the Seas '03
Brilliance of the Seas '04
Next: Rhapsody 02/27/05

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived