Ben & Jerry's "Sweet" suite

for more pictures of my trip (but is seen through the eyes of a stuffed bear/my travel pillow), you can visit http://www.xanga.com/JBJenBear

I love your pictures! They are so cute with the bear. Where did you get the bear pillow. I would love to get one for my kids for our next cruise. What an awesome idea with all the pictures!

Packing is done and I am sooo glad. Little your balm all sounds yummy but I can see after working on it as hard as you have your nose probably needs a rest.

We are getting our first fall rain and I hate for summer to be gone.

I worked on the t-shirt transfers today, boy am I a clutz when it comes to doing anything creative. Oh well the rest of the group were too busy so guess it will have to do.

We are all going to be looking at Carols with envy I'm sure

See everyone soon

Lois

Too fun! Did you book that cabin knowing it was the "Sweet" cabin, or was it a surprise?

T

i booked it knowing it was a "sweet." I read about it being a "sweet" on cruisecritic.com and asked my mom to check to see if it is available because online it showed it wasn't available. she is a travel agent and she called her rccl rep and found it was available. the rep actually told her that the unlimited ice cream thing doesn't exist. but i begged her to book it for me anyways because i thought it was be different to have cow butts at my window. so that is how i ended up with the stateroom. oh! btw, the ben and jerry "sweet" sign at the door is no longer there. i have seen in the pictures but i tried looking for it on the door and in my stateroom. i guess they must have removed it.

i have seen in the pictures but i tried looking for it on the door and in my stateroom. i guess they must have removed it.

I'd bet dollars to donuts somebody stole it. Has anyone checked eBay? LOL

So cool that your mom was able to secure the room for you. Looked really fun and unique!

T

After living in the Ben & Jerry's "Sweet", i found out that the ice cream offer isn't unlimited. Each person living in the room gets 7 treats for the cruise, so my boyfriend and i had 14 treats in total. ... 14 treats is really more than enough for a week especially with all the other desserts on the cruise. i gained 5 lbs from all the dessert i had.

Holy smokes. Gaining 5 lbs is NOT what I want to do on vacation!!!! I worked WAY to hard to lose it - no way could I eat that much. I would definitely transfer the freebies to others. Cool decorations though...

• 8 months later...

For those of you that have been in this room, I was wondering if you still have a good view of the promenade. Seriously, is it mostly butts that you see? Or do you see butts plus everything else also?

Aslo, this room is the same on the Liberty right?

I feel really weird asking this question:o

• 2 weeks later...

I was able to get my travel agent to switch my cabin on my trip next year, I had a promenade stateroom on Deck 7 but this was the one I had wanted, so glad I was finally able to find the cabin number. When I had phoned in to Royal Caribbean and travel agent neither could tell me the cabin number.

Archived