Weather in November?

LadyGodiva

Royal Caribbean has a cruise to Bermuda scheduled for November 4, 2007. I never heard of a cruise ship going to Bermuda so late in the year.

Does anyone know what the weather would be like in early November? I'm tempted to book this cruise, but not if the weather would be too cold.

What do you think?

Hi:

DH/I went to Bermuda at the end of Oct./early Nov. last year on Voyager (out of Bayonne). The weather in Bermuda was great the first day and the temp. was around 80.The second day we had a lot of rain and the temp. was around 75.

During that time, the weather is not extremely hot/humid, just comfortable. The water temperature is much cooler so I didn't bother going to the beach. Water temperature cools down around September.

Depending on what you prefer to do, touring the island would be great. Swimming would be a little chilly but it all depends if you like the cooler water temperatures.

Other cruise lines normally stops sailing to Bermuda around mid-October so no other ships were in port (St. George/Hamilton). Not sure what the schedules are like for the other cruise lines this year.

Whatever you decide to do, good luck and enjoy Bermuda.

Thank you so much for the information. I would be perfectly happy with cooler weather, but my husband won't be happy if it's too cool to swim. We've been to Bermuda twice, once in July, once in August. We've been wanting to go back, but maybe not in November.

Thanks again.

Hi, I was stationed at NAS Bermuda just before the base closed from Nov thru April and we went swimming on Christmas Eve. The temps avarage about 70-80 during that time, however around late Feb - mid April the temps were around 65-75. Hope this helps

Archived