Millennium is headed to Europe!

florisdekort

Millennium is now on its way to Europe :)

I know that this not very useful information, but I just had to bring it up since I love the ship and its fabulous crew.

Cruise Director Simon and the folks from Guest Relations... I know you read this forum... if you see this... bon voyage and until we meet again! :cool:

FetchPic.aspx?Id=C7B7F221-CE56-4047-AE4E-F10908A11826

Best Regards,

Floris

We are heading to the Med on the September 23rd, 2006, sailing on the Millenium. From reading the Boards, we just had some questions on some issues that were raised. Who better to ask than someone who has just sailed the Millie!!! This will be our third cruise, but our first time sailing on the Millenium.

1. Has there been any reoccurrance of the septic smell?

2. Has the vibration problem been corrected? Is it noticable?

We wish you good luck and good sailing on your Alaskan and trans-atlantic trips. Thank you for any input you might have.

1. Has there been any reoccurrance of the septic smell? 2. Has the vibration problem been corrected? Is it noticable?

During our South America cruise in March, we didn't notice the much debated sewage smell at all. Others who cruised before us (as well as after us!) did report the smell, but only occasionally. Maybe some people are more sensitive to it then others, or maybe some people walk around the ship hoping to sniff something. I don’t know. If there is such a thing as a sewage smell on specific occasions, it is by no means significant enough to worry about prior to your cruise – it won’t influence your Celebrity experience at all.

We didn’t notice any odd vibrations, except for the ship rocking back and forth when we encountered rough sees and 33 feet waves…

Millennium lived up to all our expectations and the crew was the friendliest we ever encountered. You will have an excellent time!

Best Regards,

Floris

Thanks for your reply. I don't think we will be upset by minor odors and we will be too busy having fun to have them get in the way! I really think the ship will be enjoyable and most of what I have read supports this.

Are you getting itchy waiting for your next cruise??????

Again thanks and enjoy!

Millennium is now on its way to Europe :)

I know that this not very useful information, but I just had to bring it up since I love the ship and its fabulous crew.

Cruise Director Simon and the folks from Guest Relations... I know you read this forum... if you see this... bon voyage and until we meet again! :cool:

FetchPic.aspx?Id=C7B7F221-CE56-4047-AE4E-F10908A11826

Best Regards,

Floris

Yes indeed we wish you fair winds and following seas. Simon if you read this say hello to Bilyana our waiter, she's the best :)

Hi

I am on the Milli right now on her way to Europe. We are close to Bermuda now. I can assure all following passengers in which great shape she is. I did not notice any bad smell around the ship. Spottless clean all around!

Food is outstanding, Service and Crew can not be more friendly.

Greetings from the beautyfull Millenium

Michael

Michael,

Thank you so much for taking the time to post. I am so glad to hear you are having a fantastic time. Hope the rest of your cruise it terrific!

Glad to hear the Millie is in such great shape. We will be on her in June and can't wait!

Happy Sailings!

Nancy

Hi

I am on the Milli right now on her way to Europe. We are close to Bermuda now. I can assure all following passengers in which great shape she is. I did not notice any bad smell around the ship. Spottless clean all around!

Food is outstanding, Service and Crew can not be more friendly.

Greetings from the beautyfull Millenium

Michael

Thank you Michael - excellent to hear this - we will be on Millenium when she comes back!

My wife & I were on the Millie March 5,2006 for the S.A. trip around the horn. We loved the Millie :the service was fantastic. WE thought Simon was the best ever Cruise Director. This was our 54th cruise & was one of the best cruises we have been on.

Hi all,

just back from the Millie and are in the mid of the usual post cruise crisis, wanna go back. LOL!

Nobody should worry about the Millenium. We were very fortunate with the weather, calm and nice crossing! Did not smell anything bad. The best cruise I have ever had. Spotless clean everywhere. Food fantastic, exellent...!

Later more when the post cruise crisis gets better!

Greetings and thank you to all nice cruise criticers.

Michael

Hi all,

just back from the Millie and are in the mid of the usual post cruise crisis, wanna go back. LOL!

Nobody should worry about the Millenium. We were very fortunate with the weather, calm and nice crossing! Did not smell anything bad. The best cruise I have ever had. Spotless clean everywhere. Food fantastic, exellent...!

Later more when the post cruise crisis gets better!

Greetings and thank you to all nice cruise criticers.

Michael

Michael,, thanks for the report and glad you had a fabulous cruise.. hmmm calm seas on a crossing.. I think I'll cruise with you :)

Archived