Carnival Menus

serene56

whew Betty== thats tough. But when you do go---- and the hostess has no idea what you are saying-- yes you are aware that the supper club menu is the same every night-- but under the podium is a binder book that has all the menus from the dining room-- and they should be in order.

if you still have a hard time-- visit the dining room to see the maitre d-- there will be one for each dining room.

if he is busy ask to speak to the hostess.

Yeah that's how we did it on the Liberty but they were scrambling to figure out which rotation was planned next. The menus in the binder were just shoved in there and not in order. The maitre d was the one who confirmed that it was menu with the jerk pork or chicken (can't recall which meat it was now) was being served. That was one we were hoping to miss so we rebooked the supper club for the following night instead. I am not a buffet person so I try to have a sit down dining room breakfast and dinner. We are excited to be able to eat in the supper club since the Triumph didn't have one last year. The Liberty's supper club was outstanding :)

I just wanted to tell everyone that I have to say hands down, the Ceaser Salad is THE BEST Salad I have ever tasted PERIOD. I like Ceaser Salads, but never really been my first pick. Ordered it EVERY night when I went on the Carnival Triumph. That's just my two cents. ENJOY! HAPPY CRUISING!:D

Cindy I am glad that they have good salads on Carnival. We still have not booked our cruise but Carnival is my husband's first choice and I need a ship with lots of vegetables for my weight loss. You sound like you had a really good time on your cruise. This will be our first time and we're excited and nervous but mostly excited about seeing different ports.

Cindy I am glad that they have good salads on Carnival. We still have not booked our cruise but Carnival is my husband's first choice and I need a ship with lots of vegetables for my weight loss. You sound like you had a really good time on your cruise. This will be our first time and we're excited and nervous but mostly excited about seeing different ports.

I will not be the one that says going on a cruise is about not gaining weight because you are so apt to try everything :) But I can say if you want to try something new DO IT, you can have whatever you want.

My roommate and I always ordered Ceaser Salad even with our room service after a GREAT night at the club. That cruise was my first cruise and I am planning my second one in September. But I can say when talking about the cruise the Ceaser Salad ALWAYS comes up. IT's the little things in life huh??

ENJOY YOUR CRUISE!!!!!!:D

Is lobster on the menu for the 4 nighter? My mother in law is coming with us and she LOVES lobster. It's also her first cruise so it would be nice.:)

I am thinking that they would

I am not sure which night would be your Captains Party ...it is usually the second day onboard... there should be Lobster !!

Have a great Cruise Viciouslysh !! :)

Is lobster on the menu for the 4 nighter? My mother in law is coming with us and she LOVES lobster. It's also her first cruise so it would be nice.:)

Lobster is served on every carnival cruise-- even the trips to nowhere.

(Be warned that these lobsters are not the gigantic ones we see at home- make sure your mom orders more then one to make up for it)

Lobster is served on the first formal night--- which is usually the 2nd day you are onboard.

I love doing 2 appetizers instead of salad as well, if the appetizers are really fabulous, and the salads are pretty much the same.. i always do one of their soups becuase they are so yummy. I also learned you can do 2 desserts, if there are 2 you are trying to decide.. the food was really great on glory a couple years ago and looking forward to liberty in a couple weeks.

Even if you dont like something you can always fill up on buffet or pizza later..lol. I dont think there ever has been anything i ordered on a cruise and didnt like!

Thanks for the menus..

• 6 months later...
Serene,

Thank you so much! I cut and pasted and will go home tonight and read to dh so he can anticipate it as much as I!

This wasn't smart to do today! I just finished my diet shake.....

If you had to chose which would you say was your favorites???

I agree about venturing out and eating something I couldn't or wouldn't try here at home!

I just came from the Pride & saw most of those things offered, but on different days.

I had a great berry soup as a starter one day, but can't remember what day it was. I need a current menu from the Pride!

I love doing 2 appetizers instead of salad as well, if the appetizers are really fabulous, and the salads are pretty much the same.. i always do one of their soups becuase they are so yummy. I also learned you can do 2 desserts, if there are 2 you are trying to decide.. the food was really great on glory a couple years ago and looking forward to liberty in a couple weeks.

Even if you dont like something you can always fill up on buffet or pizza later..lol. I dont think there ever has been anything i ordered on a cruise and didnt like!

Thanks for the menus..

My favorites are the Strawberry Bisque, Chocolate Melting Cake & Bitter & Blanc deserts, & the Grilled Jumbo Tiger Shrimp in Butter sauce!

The menus have changed in ther last few months, ie no more Beef Wellington, potatoes with lobster instead of the to die for mushroom risotto, (actually a lot more potatoes & cheaper vegetables), no crab anywhere on the menu at all.

I dont remember ever having or being offered any crab on a carnival cruise.

• 11 months later...

I know this thread is a bit old, but i am bumping it to get peoples feedback on whether menus still look this good. This is main dining room? I am blown away. It has been a long time since I have been on Carnival, but I sure don't remember menu choices being this tasty looking.

I know this thread is a bit old, but i am bumping it to get peoples feedback on whether menus still look this good. This is main dining room? I am blown away. It has been a long time since I have been on Carnival, but I sure don't remember menu choices being this tasty looking.

Im pretty sure the menu was tweaked since this time. Most of the stuff tayed the same--it just has a new name.

The menu today also has an anytime menu which can be ordered any night--like shrimp cocktail, steak and ceaser salad among other things

Im pretty sure the menu was tweaked since this time. Most of the stuff tayed the same--it just has a new name.

The menu today also has an anytime menu which can be ordered any night--like shrimp cocktail, steak and ceaser salad among other things

There is much still common with today's menus. They always have embellished the names. Funny how that isn't so common with the supper club menus.

http://www.zydecocruiser.com/CarnivalDream/TA/Menus/MDR/mdr_7day.htm

Archived