Heaven, I'm in Heaven, and my heart beats so................

...that I can hardly speak. And I seem to find the happiness I seek...............

WHEN I BOOK CABIN 1688 ON THE EXPLORER FOR NOT ONE BUT FOR TWO CRUISES IN 2007!!!!!!!!

WOOHOO!

Never accept what is on the website. Call RC directly.

August 3, 9 days to Caribbean

August 12, 5 days to Bermuda

Yes, it's a B2B, all in CABIN 1688!!!!!!!!! Sailing out of Bayonne.

And now for the BIGGIE: December 23 Holiday sailing TWELVE DAYS IN A GRAND SUITE in Cabin 1324 ON THE HUMP.

Now, get this. If you are interested in this fabulous 12 day cruise over BOTH holidays in 2007, RUN RUN RUN. JS and GS are showing for THE SAME PRICE.

All three cruises are eligible for the $99 C&A discount, and I get the Diamond balcony discount on all three.

I am so excited I can hardly type!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks, Merion Mom, I want to book that 12 day cruise for fall 2007 and I will certainly call George. I am not booking quite yet as I have a few cruises lined up before then. I will be going while you are at work, so I should still have a chance to get a good cabin. I am using your advice on the Enchantment next week. You always give good advice.

I just put a courtesy hold on the holiday sailing for 1288 (us) & 1289 (the "kids") !! The rates are fantastic!! (The other day they were asking $100,999 per room....so they have come down quite a bit :p )

Btw....anyone have any idea of what is between 1289 and 1301?

And...can I transfer this hold to a TA for the perks? Any ideas?

Carol, that's great! You're such a cruising fool (said the woman who currently has 7 cruises reserved)! When are you going to cruise on the Left Coast with us?

Radiance has a wonderful 14-night itinerary from Vancouver to LA via Alaska on 9/14/2007. And the prices are wonderful - a JS or a GS is less than a 7-night one-way cruise in July would be!

Hi Merion mom- Congratulations to you!! i'm so very happy for you! By the way, do you ever go to Manayunk? I used to own a store there..... Take care, & enjoy!- Susie

All the time - which store? As you probably recall, Manayunk is just across the river from Lower Merion.

Carol, that's great! You're such a cruising fool (said the woman who currently has 7 cruises reserved)! When are you going to cruise on the Left Coast with us?

Radiance has a wonderful 14-night itinerary from Vancouver to LA via Alaska on 9/14/2007. And the prices are wonderful - a JS or a GS is less than a 7-night one-way cruise in July would be!

Jean, you know what would get me to cruise out of California............. :D :D :D :D

That's great, Carol! :D DH and I are going to do the 9 night in May, 07.... we were going to do the 5 night, but by the time I took our discounts into account, it wasn't much more for the 9 night.... :rolleyes:

I have to tell you.... my DH, who doesn't spend anywhere near as much time as I do on the board, came across your post earlier tonight and said "this Merion Mom is as crazzz..... um.... uh.... well... she's booked as many cruises as you have...." ;) He said it with a big smile on his face... I took it as a compliment! :D

Anyone know??????

They are giving a $99 "early booking credit" per stateroom on select cruises booked prior to 6/11.... The cruises that I saw that it applies to are the Bermuda/Caribbean cruises just released that are leaving from the Northeast.

Crown & Anchor members received a mailing about this discount. It's only available to C&A members, and it applies to certain cruises to the Caribbean and Bermuda only, that are booked within 45 days of the opening of the bookings. In other words, if they opened the Explorer 12/23/07 sailing on May 1 (which they did), and you are a member of C&A, and you book the cruise by June 14th, you automatically get $99 off your price.

Now that you have the cabin you want, can you tell a RCCL newbie what is so special about that cabin? Been dying of curiousity since you first mentioned it in another thread about this cruise....

1688 and 1388 are corner aft cabins. They are classed "D1", but their size and layout are closer to a JS. The balcony is very very large. You get real value for your D category money. :) And some of us love ANY aft cabin. 1688 and 1388 (along with 7688 and 7388) are the best values on the ship, as far as I am concerned.

Archived