HOw many tickets B4 free CARniVaL

Not sure what you are asking.

If you mean how many times you have to cruise with a specific cruiseline before you are eligible for a discounted cruise - I don't think there are any that have that policy. Some offer various discounts throughout the year.

Carnival, for instance, has several "past guest" discounts during the year. If you are in their computer as a past guest, you will receive info via email.

However, if you mean booking several cabins at one time, usually the 8th cabin is either not charged or is greatly discounted.

:confused:

If you are talking about a discounted fare for booking a group, you will need 8 cabins double occupancy on the same sailing. The 16th passenger would receive a free berth, but must pay pc and taxes. This needs to be done through the cruiselines group department.

• 2 months later...

If you are planing a cruise for your group, I believe if you book 10 staterooms on a single cruise then you can get your cruise free? I know I have seen this somewhere on one of the cruiseline wensites... I think it was on CARNIVAL's? Ask a "Personal Vacation Planner" on their site to make sure

icon7.gif

If you are planing a cruise for your group, I believe if you book 10 staterooms on a single cruise then you can get your cruise free? I know I have seen this somewhere on one of the cruiseline wensites... I think it was on CARNIVAL's? Ask a "Personal Vacation Planner" on their site to make sure

icon7.gif

actually on carnival its 6-8 cabins double occupancy depending on the week of the cruise and what ship.

Nothing is free. you get the cruise for free but still need to pay port and taxes....some agents make you pay in full and you get rebated 4-6 weeks after the cruise.

Singles in one cabin dont count-- nor do the 3rd and 4th passenger.

Ya'll have to book with the same agent/set it up before time.

Archived