Need Help?.....I'll try

[quote name='Host Randy'][font=Georgia][size=4][color=red]Tef......I wonder if a HOST can tell if you are cloaked or not.....Muuuhhhaaaaaahahaha!:eek: [/color][/size][/font][/QUOTE]My guess would be that the "invisible" user ID has a flag of some sort, perhaps an asterisk ... :p

[quote name='pungo3']Sure, why not. I have not used countdown clocks in the past but this cruise is so special, I'd love to have a banner & clock. Thanks.[/QUOTE]
[size=6][color=red]DONE![/color][/size]

[quote name='Host Randy'][size=4][color=darkgreen]Thanks hstrybuf......There are somethings that you can't see and THAT'S what we wanted to know....lol;) [/color][/size][/QUOTE]
[size=3][color=green]You're very welcome! And I appreciate all the tips that everyone has been giving. Sure helped to learn the ropes a lot faster.[/color][/size]
[size=3][color=green][/color][/size]
[size=3][color=green]I know that on other boards the hosts/moderators can tell [b]exactly[/b] who is where even if they're on invisible. :D [/color][/size]

Randy,

First of all I really like the new boards however like Kathy, I'm not getting email notification when a thread I've replied to is also replied to. (That sure was a lousy sentence...) Is it just me or is it a glitch still to be worked out? I'm feeling unloved without email from cruise critic :)

Elise

[quote name='nosnobunny']
Cotton please don't leave. I love reading your posts. But I feel your pain and frustration. They'll get it straightened out, be patient. :)
Beth[/QUOTE]
[size=3][color=darkolivegreen]Thx, Beth. Y'know, when you can't really ENJOY reading, and it's such a terrible strain on the eyes, perhaps it's time to move on? As much as I hate to say, I've spent part of this morning just trying to find another cruise board. :eek: [/color][/size]
[size=3][color=darkolivegreen][/color][/size]
[size=3][color=darkolivegreen] MAYBE they could just eliminate the #2 print size and everybody could post in #3 - it would help tremendously! The tiny print PLUS the blue on blue is just horrible....but thx for your kind words.:) [/color][/size]
[size=3][color=#556b2f][/color][/size]

[quote name='BigDoug'][size=3][color=red]Randy, is there a way to change the default settings for text size and color? Or do we have to format each post/reply?[/color][/size][/QUOTE][size=4]Great question Doug.....I've gotta run now but that will be on my list of things to check....It is a PITA to have to change it all the time.:eek: [/size]

With all the questions that these Super Moderators have already and are going to field in the coming days, I just want to say thanks now!

Applause!

Applause!

As usual, you’re on top of things and you all really are Super Moderators!!!!!!

Cotton,

I agree that the "Blue on Blue" is VERY hard to read. My 40 year old eyes don't like it at all.

I think BLACK be a better default color.

I wonder if the ones seeing a blue background can adjust their color.....I know I see a very light grey background and the blue letters are very easy to read to me.

Hey Randy! I just noticed you're listed as a "Super Moderator"! Okay, we knew that, but was it always listed that way or am I having a senior moment? (can't be a blonde moment, I'm a brunette!) :D

Hey Randy! I just noticed you're listed as a "Super Moderator"! Okay, we knew that, but was it always listed that way or am I having a senior moment? (can't be a blonde moment, I'm a brunette!) :D

Well....SUPERMAN was taken so I was stuck with this!:eek: ..No actually it used to say Administrator but I guess this is what the new board owners want to call us.....lol

Okay, maybe, just maybe, because I am a newbie, I am completely computer illiterate! I am not seeing any signatures, nor can I figure out why!? I like the new boards, mine are light gray with blue, unless you have changed color, font whatever?! Can't figure this out either. Oh well. I am cruising in 99 days and I can't wait. I am ready to go now!

Archived