Glory - Restaurant ???s

jvajzp

Could someone give me some feedback about the restaurants on the Glory?

Is the Red Sail Restaurant the same as the casual restaurant? Also, is there a menu to order off of in the Red Sail Restaurant similar to that in the formal dining room?

I have heard about a fish & chips place on some Carnival ships - is this on Glory? If so, are there seafood items other than fish?

So excited about all the food - all responses are greatly appreciated!!

Red Sail is Buffet only - no menus. There is a fish and Chips on the Glory - take the stairs up from the Red Sail, I might add that the fish and chips are Excellent. They also offer some other dishes but I can't remember because all I ate was the Fish and Chips.

Try the Deli and Oriental also. They are located on opposite sides near the Red Sail. The Reuben is excellent and they have other sandwiches. Also, if you ask, the Hamburger cook will make you a wicked Steak Sandwich - mmm very good. And I have got to mention the Pizza and Calzone!

Gained five pounds just writing this response. Cant wait to be back on the Glory - 18 days and counting!!!:)

It is going to be really hard to think about anything else besides those images that are now imprinted on my brain!!! I have 102 more days to go! Thanks for all the replys about the food!

One more question...What does the "oriental grill" serve? Any menus/photos available?

THANKS SO MUCH!

It is going to be really hard to think about anything else besides those images that are now imprinted on my brain!!! I have 102 more days to go! Thanks for all the replys about the food!

One more question...What does the "oriental grill" serve? Any menus/photos available?

THANKS SO MUCH!

It is just a serving window on one of the sides of the Red Sail. I forget what exactly it served, but seemed to be about 5 or so oriental dishes. Definitely don't miss Fish and Chips, though. I like sitting up there, even when it is closed, because the stair travel keep it from being crowded. As an added bonus, there is a beverage dispenser on the second level and dijon mustard on the tables. What more do you need? ;)

unlike other areas--its just one long window.. its also only opened furing 11:30 - 2:30 and closes promptly- the menu is different each day. I had fried won tons each day-- and they were different. one day chicken, another shrimp. eggs rolls are good too- small so ask for a few.

another area we discovered on the Liberty--located in the middle of the buffets- is the WOK. you pick your foods then take the dish to the fryer and he stir frys it up in your choice of sauce.

We found that when people came into the buffet area they went directly to the nearest buffet set up- you will see a line as you walk in the door.. go farther in and see what else they are serving. All the buffet line is not serving the same things.

Archived