Royal Family Suite on Freedom of the Seas

Hello!

Just wondering....

I have NEVER been on a cruise and actually read an article about the ship FOS and wanted to book a trip for my family.

Ok, so I call to book the RFS and it is BOOKED for 2006, 2007 and the open dates for 2008!!!!!!:eek: :eek: I have to admit I was kinda surprised :confused:

Can anyone give me any insight on how to book this cabin or any other ideas of cabins that would accommodate 14.

Thank you in advance.

The Royal Family Suite does not accomodate 14 people. Only the Presidential Family Suite can hold than many people. And since there is only 1 of these suites on Freedom, it is likely to sell out VERY fast.

Yes, I mean the Presidential Family Suite is sold out for 2006, 2007 and 2008. I am just really surprised.

I just called about the PFS on the Liberty or Freedom for March 2008. It was sold out however we were offered 2 alternate dates Feb 9 and Feb 23 with the PFS being open.

I hope you can find what you are looking for!

• 1 month later...

How does the price work for PFS? Is it a set price or a per person price? (I assume it is per person.) Does anyone know the calculation for what is cheaper, regular rooms for two familys or the PFS? We are on the Dec 10 cruise and would like rebook on board with another couple who is also sailing w/ us in Dec so we can bring our kids.

We are booked in the PRS for Sept 2007. I was on the phone as soon as the dates were released for Liberty. As for prices, it depends on when you travel, but it is like all other rooms the first and second passenger are normal rates (about $3400.00 each) and everyone after that pays the additional passenger rate (about $450.00 each). Hope this helps.

How does the price work for PFS? Is it a set price or a per person price? (I assume it is per person.) Does anyone know the calculation for what is cheaper, regular rooms for two familys or the PFS? We are on the Dec 10 cruise and would like rebook on board with another couple who is also sailing w/ us in Dec so we can bring our kids.

If you want to book the PFS, book now. I bet if you call RCCL and ask about either Freedom or Liberty, there will be very few dates left (if at all) where the PFS is actually available. From what I've been able to find out, if you book 14 people into the cabin, it is actually less per person than other cabins.

Since you mentioned the RFS I thought would I add my input to the thread.

I have the RFS for FOS June 25 2006. The first FOUR passengers were $10771.60 and 5th,6th,7th and 8th if needed were $1117.90 ea. These reservations were made in February 2005 and I believe the prices have varied a little bit.

You are required to have at least 5 passengers to even book the RFS. I read that for the PFS you had a minimum of 8. Make sure your prices are what you are thinking they are.

I find it hard to believe that they charge the regular rate for only the first two passengers but stranger things have happened.

so how much are people paying for this presidential suite? how many actual beds does it have? how many rooms?

It is 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. The 2 master suites have a king bed in each. The other 2 bedrooms have 2 twin beds and 2 pullman beds in each. And the living room has a sleeper sofa that sleeps 2. That makes room for 14 people.

It is 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. The 2 master suites have a king bed in each. The other 2 bedrooms have 2 twin beds and 2 pullman beds in each. And the living room has a sleeper sofa that sleeps 2. That makes room for 14 people.

Does anyone know the dimensions of the four staterooms? Has anyone touring the rooms taken out a tape measure? I am looking at photos of these rooms taken by our fortunate CC friends who were on the pre-June 4th cruises, and these rooms, especially the two inside rooms, seem very small to me. We are booked in this suite for the fall of 2007 on the Freedom.

Leslie

We are booked in the PRS for Sept 2007. I was on the phone as soon as the dates were released for Liberty. As for prices, it depends on when you travel, but it is like all other rooms the first and second passenger are normal rates (about $3400.00 each) and everyone after that pays the additional passenger rate (about $450.00 each). Hope this helps.

Yes, that helps answer my question. Thanks. Guess we better decide what we are doing now instead of waiting to book onboard.

Archived