Cell phones for rent on Miracle?

Kaki321

Hi! I read a post/review the other day where you can rent a cell phone on Carnival Miracle - - regardless of whether or not it's for Camp Carnival.

I was going to bring walkie talkies, but they provide patchy and iffy communication at best (tried them on the Triumph and wasn't pleased with them)

The cell phone rental sounds like a much better idea! I will want to keep up with my 16 year old niece.

Anyone have info or experience?

thanks!

I was on the Miracle last summer and I don't recall cell phone rentals. Most cell phones did not get a network connection in the Caribbean anyway. They may have been referring to walkie-talkies for rent??

The ship does not rent cell phones. they do rent motarola walkie talkies 25.00 each. You can buy your own for the price of two.

We also have nextal and they did not work. Was

Cell phones are for Camp Carnival Only:

Cell phones/Beepers are available free of charge for children 5 years and under and children with special needs. 150.00 will be charged to your Sail and Sign account if its lost or damaged and 75.00 for the beeper. Please return your Cell phone/Beeper to the playroom by 10pm on the last evening of the cruise.

Fred

Archived