Brilliance Cabin #1100

Hi everyone:

Last year we fell in love with our friends aft cabin and decided to book one for next year. I just finished reading another thread and didn't like what they were saying about this cabin. Any advice will be appreciated.

Thanks;

Lydia

These are photos taken of cabin 1100 on the Brilliance by CC debandbill. It is their favorite cabin. I was in it and it is a great cabin with a very large balcony, a bathroom with a tub and the cabin itself is very roomy.

I can not even imagine someone not liking this location or cabin. It is really very nice.

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/debandbill25/album?.dir=ed4e&.src=ph&store=&prodid=&.done=http%3a//photos.sbc.yahoo.com/ph//my_photos

Hi everyone:

Last year we fell in love with our friends aft cabin and decided to book one for next year. I just finished reading another thread and didn't like what they were saying about this cabin. Any advice will be appreciated.

Thanks;

Lydia

How can we give advice---you didn't say what "they were saying about this cabin" that you didn't like~~

1100 is our favorite stateroom on the high seas because of its huge balcony---very large for a JS, and its aft location, on the best class of vessel out there.

Leslie

Alexis and Leslie:

Thanks for the pictures. Leslie; I read the "Hot News here the Queen of Aft is getting humped" thread and the room was described as too noisy and sunny. I just wanted to hear from someone that really knew the cabin.

Thanks again to both of you;

Lydia

Lydia, we all have our own opinions and sometimes when it is in writing instead of spoken it sounds more emphatic than what we intend. We didn't like the aft because of the walk but still enjoyed our cruise. MOST people would feel like they won the lottery if the scored 1100 so take what you read with a grain of salt. I think you will be very happy and even though aft wasn't for us it was very quiet. So don't worry, be happy! (as my cruise song goes) Deb

Deb;

Thanks to you too, we had an aft cabin at the Disney Magic and didn't mind all the walking, with all the extra food we really needed the exercise. My only concern is the noise, I'm glad to hear that it was quiet.

Thanks again;

Lydia

last year in 9256, just under 1100, which both are corner afts, and although not as big as 1100, still much bigger than the normal D1's. We spent a lot of time out on our balcony because of the size, and especially when we went thru the Panama Canal. It was amazing. So, when we got home, we started looking for our next cruise, and of course you don't have to look far, do you?? We're doing the Eastern this time on the Jewel, which I'm told is the sister ship to the Brilliance, and we went ahead and booked 1100. As the time gets closer, we are both getting more excited about going. We had a JS on the Voyager our 2nd cruise, and really got spoiled. Alexis, thanks for the pics of 1100 on the Brilliance. It just makes us want to go all the more. That was our first aft cruise last time, and I don't think we'll ever book anything else now. It's so relaxing sitting out there watching the wake. So, Drarill, enjoy your JS aft. You won't regret one minute of it.

Mike!!

Alexis, thanks for the pics of 1100 on the Brilliance. It just makes us want to go all the more. Mike!!

You are welcome.;) I met debandbill on the Brilliance cruise Roll Call, in 2003. They had a sail away party one of the nights and that cabin and balcony held all of us. That is how I know about 1100.

I know debandbill love to show their favorite cabin photos to any CC's who ask about it. In their absence from the board I posted them. I am hoping she will see this and pop in with details.

Archived