Favorite Pizza on Carnival?

Cruise-Crazy

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
What is your favorite pizza on Carnival?

I really like the goat cheese. They never seem to have it made so I always have to wait for it though. :(

Ditto on that pizza here as well as it is also my favorite. I have waited too, but It is so worth the wait I think. I usually have a slice or 2 at 3 in the AM when the disco closes.

Wow... I must have missed the goat cheese pizza (probably on purpose), but I guess I'm kinda regretting that I didn't try it. I have tried goat's milk before, and that left a foul taste in my mouth that I could swear I tasted for months afterwards. I reckon if I go on Carnival again, I shall add this to my list. So, without having tried said goat cheese pizza, I guess my fave would have to be pepperoni. :)

I must say I have never tried the goat cheese pizza but I like every other one that I've tried. The 24 hr. pizzeria on the Victory was one of my favorite amenities. Its always amazes me that even after that fabulous dinner in the dining room that I find room for pizza at midnight!!!

Hm, I don't even remember seeing the goat's cheese, but it's not something I would have taken much notice of. Now that I've read these raves, I'll have to try it. I locked into the one with peppers, sausage and onions pretty early on (forget the name), and that was awesome, so I wasn't really looking to experiment much. Next time, I'll try the goat cheese. It better be good, folks, or I'm coming back here to complain! :D

i first saw this post and said to myself how can there be a favorite pizza - I LOVE ALL PIZZA but now i'm going to have to go on another cruise just to try the GOAT CHEESE!!!! i would have never even thought about ordering something like this but now i will wait in any line to get my hands on the well talked about pizza!!! :)

• 1 month later...
Okay, we're going on our first Carnival cruise is October. I'm a big fan of goat cheese, but I've never had it on a pizza. It sounds great!

Where do I find it onboard?

Thanks.

63galaxie you can find all the pizzas mentioned on board the Carnival ships at none other than their pizzaria's ;) . Not sure what ship you are sailing on but if you go to Carnival's site and look at the deck plans for your ship you should see it there somewhere. Usually toward the back of the boat, behind the buffet area, etc. Good luck and if you like goat cheese, give it a try, it is MY fave!! Yummy!

Archived